Sep 24, 2020
Peasant's Quest [v2.72] [Tinkerer] – Compressed

better quality than the below version
Win/nwjs v2.72 · · Pixeldrain · (715.3 MiB :: 2.49 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/nwjs v2.72 · · Pixeldrain · (416.4 MiB :: 2.49 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
HQ version extract error

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
How da fuck do i upgrade armor and weapon, for the guy who wrote walkthrough it seems obvious, idk, mb he was born knowing this information, so it was not woth to mention.
And when I tried to find an answer here 0 adequate answers been given to those who already asked.
So if it's not a great secret of illuminati i'd be very grateful if someone what exactly do i need to do to be able to upgrade my armor and weapon.
p.s.
I have already finished "The Temple of Qetesh" quest.

DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
For the 'Chickens' quest I try going to the farmer on the first map, but there is no option to buy 3 chickens, is this a bug or am I missing something?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How da fuck do i upgrade armor and weapon, for the guy who wrote walkthrough it seems obvious, idk, mb he was born knowing this information, so it was not woth to mention.
And when I tried to find an answer here 0 adequate answers been given to those who already asked.
So if it's not a great secret of illuminati i'd be very grateful if someone what exactly do i need to do to be able to upgrade my armor and weapon.
p.s.
?? are you talking about actual upgrades like magic gems and shit? I don't think those exist in this game, just buy the best you can afford from the blacksmith

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
?? are you talking about actual upgrades like magic gems and shit? I don't think those exist in this game, just buy the best you can afford from the blacksmith
I don't even know what i'm talking about, cuz the guy who wrote walkthrough just mentioned to upgrade weapon and armor... if it's not implemented into the game, he did a great job to confuse those who will read it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't even know what i'm talking about, cuz the guy who wrote walkthrough just mentioned to upgrade weapon and armor... if it's not implemented into the game, he did a great job to confuse those who will read it.
Yeah I think he just meant buy the best you can afford, he will be assuming you are scraping by cash wise.
I'm no expert but I think I've done all the main content and never seen any type upgrading here.

Reactions: Gerfenikss

nco

Feb 25, 2018
Does this game have a 32 bit version? I remember that I played it a long time ago and it worked but now it tells me to look for another version

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
p.s.
There is no upgrade for gear yet. You can learn to use Heavy Armour & 2-Handed Weapons from Gabriel but that's it.

Reactions: dwalsh

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, last time it did turn out that the night time and the caves being well lit was my fault for messing with the settings (thanks to the person that sorted that out).

But this one has to be a bug. On the mission on the family farm when I entered the orc tower I found Julia but I had no energy left so I went back to the farm and the cutscene at the end of the quest played without Julia's sprite, then I went back to finish the quest and when I went back to the farm there was a Julia there... and a Julia following me.

She is a permanent party member now, I gave her full equipment and is level 3 (hits harder than the familiar) while at the same time she is still at the farm.

Aug 16, 2020
Ok, last time it did turn out that the night time and the caves being well lit was my fault for messing with the settings (thanks to the person that sorted that out).

But this one has to be a bug. On the mission on the family farm when I entered the orc tower I found Julia but I had no energy left so I went back to the farm and the cutscene at the end of the quest played without Julia's sprite, then I went back to finish the quest and when I went back to the farm there was a Julia there... and a Julia following me.

She is a permanent party member now, I gave her full equipment and is level 3 (hits harder than the familiar) while at the same time she is still at the farm.
Is your familiar assuming Julia's form to trick you?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
p.s.
Not sure I understand correctly, but the only upgrades are at the smithy for armour and weapons. But you have to learn Mighty blow (I think) from Gruk (goblin village) and two hand something from Gabriel in order to use the bigger weapons.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
For the 'Chickens' quest I try going to the farmer on the first map, but there is no option to buy 3 chickens, is this a bug or am I missing something?
If you have some mod, than it is reason. Try fresh game withouth mod with your old saves.
This is mod bug.

Reactions: nco

easyshi

Apr 6, 2018
How can i change my champion lvl to increase stats? I went to cave with Liandra and cant defeat enemies. There is no way back and i dont have save before cave, any helps?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How can i change my champion lvl to increase stats? I went to cave with Liandra and cant defeat enemies. There is no way back and i dont have save before cave, any helps?
Use save editor

easyshi

Apr 6, 2018
yes i did but i cant find how to increase lvl. I changed MyHP to 930 from 93 to win this fight but when i enter fight HP is again 93 even if player stats show 930 :|

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes