Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yah know if the tail wasent so rigged (graphicaly) and had more natural curves & relaxed posture it might not look so odd.
yet again I seem to odd one, I liked the ridges :p it suited her character, I was disappoint she didn't use it though, A tail like that combined with a dominating nature like hers should have been wrapped around the MC's butt forcing him to thrust harder, and blocking him from disengaging until she was completely satified. JMTC

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how to make a girl out of a familiar ?thanks for the help
Get her to Lvl 9. Have sex with other girls 3 times (make sure it's people she wont disappear from) & then go speak with Erevi after the cut scene (the scene will happen in any forested area).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how to make a girl out of a familiar ?thanks for the help
Get her to Lvl 9. Have sex with other girls 3 times (make sure it's people she wont disappear from) & then go speak with Erevi after the cut scene (the scene will happen in any forested area).
Since me and DomWolf, disagree on the correct level, I did a quick google and found a source that seems to say we are both wrong and she doesn't evolve till level 10.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm still wondering how the MC's penis fits into this tiny little creature. She may look hot and fully developed female, but in relation she is only as big as a 3-year-old child. That must hurt :eek:

I hope that at some point she will develop a little more and get more magic, skills and the possibility of better equipment. The fights aren't getting any easier. I end up imagining a creature similar to Erevi's daughter. She´s good looking, can take and dish out and she's hot as fuck. It's a shame we still have so little of her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm still wondering how the MC's penis fits into this tiny little creature. She may look hot and fully developed female, but in relation she is only as big as a 3-year-old child. That must hurt :eek:

I hope that at some point she will develop a little more and get more magic, skills and the possibility of better equipment. The fights aren't getting any easier. I end up imagining a creature similar to Erevi's daughter. She´s good looking, can take and dish out and she's hot as fuck. It's a shame we still have so little of her.
Imps are like condoms, they stretch to fit :D

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Since me and DomWolf, disagree on the correct level, I did a quick google and found a source that seems to say we are both wrong and she doesn't evolve till level 10.
She does it 9, tinkerer lowered the level abit and total XP needed to level her op
so people needed to grind less

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She does it 9, tinkerer lowered the level abit and total XP needed to level her op
Even less grinding for lvl 6 :p
Was it at lvl 6 at any point? Before I saw DomWolf's post I was certain that was the level she evolved.
It's not something I ever really had to work for, so I'm not sure where I got that number from.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've never gotten her to evolve before lvl10. I think Tinkerer personally rigged my game

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's pretty early in the game so after you get Everi pregnant its not long after that

Last edited:

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
How do you get victoria to collect your rent? I keep getting a soldier, who if I give the lack of funds spiel, comes back the next day wanting more money and a fee.
Gus

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
How do you get victoria to collect your rent? I keep getting a soldier, who if I give the lack of funds spiel, comes back the next day wanting more money and a fee.
Gus
You need to successfully (don't get caught) peek Victoria masturbating in her room.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes