DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm having trouble with the Grumplins
Grumpkins & yeah there a bitch...

Personally I find it's best to stock up on Sacred Water so u can make a bunch of potions before the fight & possibly have your Familiar with you. If not you're gonna have a hard time cos they are pricks. Also try to take out the grey haired one with ethereal orb in its hand first as they do Lighting Bolt damage. Same with the Great Grumpkin.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Grumpkins & yeah there a bitch...

Personally I find it's best to stock up on Sacred Water so u can make a bunch of potions before the fight & possibly have your Familiar with you. If not you're gonna have a hard time cos they are pricks. Also try to take out the grey haired one with ethereal orb in its hand first as they do Lighting Bolt damage. Same with the Great Grumpkin.
Yup take those bastards out first. I think they got an upgrade in one of these updates. They never hit so hard before.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yup take those bastards out first. I think they got an upgrade in one of these updates. They never hit so hard before.
Problem was the Lighning Spell got an upgrade & that spell has been a bitch against MC ever since.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
1) shakala, maybe the bigest goblinfan around.
2) victoria, see her the postergirl of the game. the lovely milf + spiderqueen , her body typ is my favorite.
3) rosy + Jenny + Ziva rosy reminds me of Cassiopa (webcamgirl) , petit and stacked. Jenny reminds me of Sweeterkos (webcamgirl) Ziva, bit of the crazy cult that appeals with the great body aswell

honorable mention : badbreeder and the imp.

dislike
Mia = just not fan of the body typ. and the shy girl aspect isnt for me either
Beth = nothing special either
Dragonwoman = my eyes the model seems off, not realy womanlike either. personaly hope bit of rework if we get update for her.

i could be slow but who is : Veronica . name doesnt ring a bell for me :X
Probably second bigest ;)
1) Seqoia - I like short girls
2) Shackala - You know she is goblin
3) Rosy - short gurl and she remind me my teenage love
4) Victoria, Ziva, Jenny - they have greate models, but girls above have something more.
5) Abodai - exotic girl with big boobs, but low story

Bottom:
1) Goblindauhgter - I realy love her and her model, but she have disgusting pussy for me
2) Beth - flat chest and stereotypical horse girl
3) Mia - flat chest and whimper

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
Is it possible to ask the developer to increase the length of the time of the day by twice or triple? Just by keeping all the girls happy takes away pretty much all of my time leaving me no time to complete other quest. Every time you move to a new map, you lose time, and every time you defeated an opponent, you also lose time. Teleporting doesn't solve the problem either. I'm always running out of time everyday in the game. Or wouldn't there be a way to pause the affection loss per day? That will be great if it can.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is it possible to ask the developer to increase the length of the time of the day by twice or triple? Just by keeping all the girls happy takes away pretty much all of my time leaving me no time to complete other quest. Every time you move to a new map, you lose time, and every time you defeated an opponent, you also lose time. Teleporting doesn't solve the problem either. I'm always running out of time everyday in the game. Or wouldn't there be a way to pause the affection loss per day? That will be great if it can?
I mean its Dev's intention. Try for best time management. Also you can use Special Pastry or Awe.

coolguy66997t

May 1, 2019
Im attaching a save cause i genuinely don't know what im missing. trying to finish the "forsaken" quest which involves having sex with oksana and i just can't find her? she was in her room the first night and shes asleep there at night but i cant find her during the day. help plz

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well if we r listing favorite girls & lesst favourite then heres my to 5 & my 3 nos lol:

1) Succubus- shes a sexy demon teen with a bratty attitude. She is my favorite ;)
2) Alice- sexy redhead. I do like me a red head.
3) Oksana- love her body type & she is gorgeous. Helps that she is also useful in a fight.
4) Julia- ignoring the fact she is MC's sister I think she is fucking adorable. Also her freckles make her look really sweet.
5) Reanna- Hot ass warrior redhead. Also her ass is amazing. Only reason she isnt higher is because I prefer smaller breats (I am more an ass man).

(Honerable mentions: GoblinDaughter, Sequoia & Mia)

My bottem 3 (from "best" to "worst")
1) Venomina- While as a "human" she is pretty hot I'm not into the whole... spider thing.
2) Vixenatrix- Not into dragons... and her humanoid form looks mor "alien" than Sci-Fi. Got great plot/adventure potential tho.
3) Maghda- sorry to her fans I just think shes ugly. No offence or disrespect to her fans she is just the bottem rung for me.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Tower
1. Erevi- The leader
2. Bolon- The muscle
3. Succubus- The lieutenant/lancer
4. Venomina- The minion master
5. Familiar- The minion
6. BatBreeder- The sex pet

Temple
1. Ziva- The leader
2. Gabriel- The enforcer
3. Grug- The muscle
4. Caleah- The lieutenant
5. Alice- The acolyte
6. Oksana- The acolyte

Goblins
1. Shakala- The leader
2. GoblinDaughter- The co-leader
3. Sequoia- The second wife
4. Brute- The muscle
5. Makith- The shaman

Castle
1. Adaobi- The leader
2. Reanna- The enforcer
3. Zsofia- The slut
Can't wait for Giants Camp and/or the Orcs camp.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
my list goes like this...
1) Julia
2) the farmgirl that likes to swim after a hard day of farmwork
3) the lovely girl that married MC in a barn
4)the girl that was rescued by Orcs when Molly was stabbed.
5) the girl that greets MC by saying "I love you, you know that?"
6)the girl looking after Molly's kid
7)the girl that is protected by Oakley
8) the girl that asked the peasant to buy some chickens for their farm
9-100) same as above.

honorary mention: everyone else, but especially Leda my little flying cocksleave that makes a simple walk through the woods a chore at avoiding sex.

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf and M3ntir

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well if we r listing favorite girls & lesst favourite then heres my to 5 & my 3 nos lol:

1) Succubus- shes a sexy demon teen with a bratty attitude. She is my favorite ;)
2) Alice- sexy redhead. I do like me a red head.
3) Oksana- love her body type & she is gorgeous. Helps that she is also useful in a fight.
4) Julia- ignoring the fact she is MC's sister I think she is fucking adorable. Also her freckles make her look really sweet.
5) Reanna- Hot ass warrior redhead. Also her ass is amazing. Only reason she isnt higher is because I prefer smaller breats (I am more an ass man).

(Honerable mentions: GoblinDaughter, Sequoia & Mia)

My bottem 3 (from "best" to "worst")
1) Venomina- While as a "human" she is pretty hot I'm not into the whole... spider thing.
2) Vixenatrix- Not into dragons... and her humanoid form looks mor "alien" than Sci-Fi. Got great plot/adventure potential tho.
3) Maghda- sorry to her fans I just think shes ugly. No offence or disrespect to her fans she is just the bottem rung for me.
Reanna is a norse woman who contracted vampirism & is well-endowed. Maghda is an ogress so the warty skin & protruding tusks are kind of their thing

Geth005

Sep 8, 2019
Im attaching a save cause i genuinely don't know what im missing. trying to finish the "forsaken" quest which involves having sex with oksana and i just can't find her? she was in her room the first night and shes asleep there at night but i cant find her during the day. help plz
See attached Picture ;)
I hope this Helps

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
on a serious note my list is like this.
1)Julia
2) Reanna,Victoria, Venomina and Erevi share the second spot thanks to their perfect balance of potential milfness and perfect curves
3) Oksana and Erevi's daughter hit that sweet spot. innocent untill untapped.
4)Shakala, because it's good to be the king
5)everyone else
i have no "nope" girls in PQ

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes