dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Alice - I've been rolling with her the longest wish I could take her on missions or a least other areas
Caleah - Just love this model, same as Alice wish I had her to move around with
Everi - Think it time she stops calling the MC slave when he can easily put her to sleep with the D
Kira (Batbreeder), Rosy, Ziva and Shakala tie for forth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Bottom
Gwen - No story really was done for her so there's no attachment there
Beth - Would be in the top three but no story, no attachment
Veronica - Maybe she does not belong a the bottom but her storyline even though bigger than Mia's is still not addictive enough for me

Make that Victoria instead of Alice

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I feel ashamed leaving out Victoria, Frida and Hilda because I really love these models too

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Alice - I've been rolling with her the longest wish I could take her on missions or a least other areas
Caleah - Just love this model, same as Alice wish I had her to move around with
Everi - Think it time she stops calling the MC slave when he can easily put her to sleep with the D
Kira (Batbreeder), Rosy, Ziva and Shakala tie for forth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Bottom
Gwen - No story really was done for her so there's no attachment there
Beth - Would be in the top three but no story, no attachment
Veronica - Maybe she does not belong a the bottom but her storyline even though bigger than Mia's is still not addictive enough for me
We're so different, I love Temple Alice, Tavern Alice not so much
I'm all about Batbreeder and the Short Stacks :D
Who are your top girls M3ntir

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
We're so different, I love Temple Alice, Tavern Alice not so much
I'm all about Batbreeder and the Short Stacks :D
Who are your top girls M3ntir
Love my Batbreeder but Erevi......... I'll beat body like a drum till accidentally calls me Master :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've got mixed feeling about Vicky, I love the model, but hate being called Toy, I really crave the ability to switch that up, dom her for a while.
Yeah, I think that's Tinkerer being lazy. Before being mayor sure but after..... Nah

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What about you?
1) shakala, maybe the bigest goblinfan around.
2) victoria, see her the postergirl of the game. the lovely milf + spiderqueen , her body typ is my favorite.
3) rosy + Jenny + Ziva rosy reminds me of Cassiopa (webcamgirl) , petit and stacked. Jenny reminds me of Sweeterkos (webcamgirl) Ziva, bit of the crazy cult that appeals with the great body aswell

honorable mention : badbreeder and the imp.

dislike
Mia = just not fan of the body typ. and the shy girl aspect isnt for me either
Beth = nothing special either
Dragonwoman = my eyes the model seems off, not realy womanlike either. personaly hope bit of rework if we get update for her.

i could be slow but who is : Veronica . name doesnt ring a bell for me :X

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1) shakala, maybe the bigest goblinfan around.
2) victoria, see her the postergirl of the game. the lovely milf + spiderqueen , her body typ is my favorite.
3) rosy + Jenny + Ziva rosy reminds me of Cassiopa (webcamgirl) , petit and stacked. Jenny reminds me of Sweeterkos (webcamgirl) Ziva, bit of the crazy cult that appeals with the great body aswell

honorable mention : badbreeder and the imp.

dislike
Mia = just not fan of the body typ. and the shy girl aspect isnt for me either
Beth = nothing special either
Dragonwoman = my eyes the model seems off, not realy womanlike either. personaly hope bit of rework if we get update for her.

i could be slow but who is : Veronica . name doesnt ring a bell for me :X
Spidergirl

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nergal will watch that and be "damn Bro, let her up for some air at least"
lol, if only I could get her in my dungeon, I have some stocks with her name on them, actually since I'm mayor I could set up stocks in the town square, do her there :D. Where do I activate that option?

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
3) rosy + Jenny + Ziva rosy reminds me of Cassiopa (webcamgirl) , petit and stacked. Jenny reminds me of Sweeterkos (webcamgirl) Ziva, bit of the crazy cult that appeals with the great body aswell........
Any chance youd send me links to those Rosy webcams? pretty please

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes