dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
When you rescue Jenny's husband you can collect a loaded dice in the Bandit's base. It mostly fall in 1 (making you win almost everytime if you choose "lower than 7").
Without the special dice, the dice game is up to luck. Every game is different.
I just used Gwen three times . Walk out of the map each time

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah, pretty much slept with all characters. The 3 goblins, batbreeder, Erevi, the spider, both giants, both elves, the troll, my sister, the four priestesses, Rosy, the shopkeeper, Victoria, the vampires, and the dragon.

I checked my save file and her Jealousy stat is at 3 and my EvolveQuestProgress (or something like that) is at 5.
You mean ogress not troll?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is the game good? I dont have a lot of time to sift through comments but it does look interesting.
Is lasagne good?
What about curry?
Depends on your taste, this game is good enough to have its fans, not much more I can say without knowing your tastes :p

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I think I have encountered a game breaking bug. Everi, since she got the baby sits in her bed and no matter how many days pas, she is still there. The nest part doesn't trigger. I've completed all the other quests in the game and don't have that summon spell, which I learn from Everi, apparently.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think I have encountered a game breaking bug. Everi, since she got the baby sits in her bed and no matter how many days pas, she is still there. The nest part doesn't trigger. I've completed all the other quests in the game and don't have that summon spell, which I learn from Everi, apparently.
So you miss atleast 2 Quests.... or rather a dozen thinking about how many Quests are requiring the transformation spell... let alone all the Quests from Erevi that follow after giving birth.
Search back the last 2 Pages and you'll find several mentions on how to proceed.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who doesn't notice the roles of the characters on the MC's farm?

1. Julia - The leader

2. Oakly - The muscle
Tower
1. Erevi- The leader
2. Bolon- The muscle
3. Succubus- The lieutenant/lancer
4. Venomina- The minion master
5. Familiar- The minion
6. BatBreeder- The sex pet

Temple
1. Ziva- The leader
2. Gabriel- The enforcer
3. Grug- The muscle
4. Caleah- The lieutenant
5. Alice- The acolyte
6. Oksana- The acolyte

Goblins
1. Shakala- The leader
2. GoblinDaughter- The co-leader
3. Sequoia- The second wife
4. Brute- The muscle
5. Makith- The shaman

Castle
1. Adaobi- The leader
2. Reanna- The enforcer
3. Zsofia- The slut

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tower
1. Erevi- The leader
2. Bolon- The muscle
5. Familiar- The minion

Temple
1. Ziva- The leader
2. Gabriel- The enforcer
3. Grug- The muscle
5. Alice- The acolyte
6. Oksana- The acolyte

Goblins
1. Shakala- The leader
4. Brute- The muscle
5. Makith- The shaman

Castle
1. Adaobi- The leader
2. Reanna- The enforcer
3. Zsofia- The slut
Nice List though a few points
  • I think you should Search/Replace "Leader" with "bottom Bitch" :p because you missed out "Big Daddy" MC,
  • I can't believe you called my cock warmer a "minion", which would imply Venomina is her master.
  • Batbreeder might be my sex Pet but to everyone else she is Queen of the Dungeon :p
  • Why did you list my true love as a simple shaman?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nice List though a few points
  • I think you should Search/Replace "Leader" with "bottom Bitch" :p because you missed out "Big Daddy" MC,
  • I can't believe you called my cock warmer a "minion", which would imply Venomina is her master.
  • Batbreeder might be my sex Pet but to everyone else she is Queen of the Dungeon :p
  • Why did you list my true love as a simple shaman?
•MC is the one connection to each faction but he takes all quests from the girls. Each faction as a "leader" or as u say "Bottem Bitch" lol.
•She is a minion of MC. Venomina births Giant Spiders making her a Minion Master of THEM. Not anyone else lol.
•BatBreeder is a practically an animal but u make her you're dungeon queen if u want :p
•Because she is a Shaman... that's her occupation

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Tower
1. Erevi- The leader
2. Bolon- The muscle
5. Familiar- The minion

Temple
1. Ziva- The leader
2. Gabriel- The enforcer
3. Grug- The muscle
5. Alice- The acolyte
6. Oksana- The acolyte

Goblins
1. Shakala- The leader
4. Brute- The muscle
5. Makith- The shaman

Castle
1. Adaobi- The leader
2. Reanna- The enforcer
3. Zsofia- The slut
You're forgetting the human town & I like to point out that Mia is similar to Frida in the that both of these ladies live isolated from the community of their species

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes