DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For Erevi's pregnancy, I've always used bandits for sacrifices, does anyone know if it makes any impact at all? I imagine it will probably just come down to a satisfaction bonus for Erevi, or maybe a +% for a conception ?
Bat Creatures (both male & female) & Black Goblins are also just as good.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi Gays
I need Walkthrough for
1- Mass For The Pious
2- Check Point [main]
PLZ
Mass For The Pious dosent add itself to you're quest log. U finish it the first time u fo mass with Ziva at the Temple.

Gotta trigger that by speaking with guard in Northen Forets before asking Mayor for other quests. If u didnt then it's gone mate.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, I'm just glad Tinkerer keep my Batbreeder separated from my Spiderwoman. And aBalrog away from both of them
I'd like to get Balrog a batbreeder of his own, I want to see wwhat he'd do with her (he's not sharing mine)
I know I'm constantly the "actually" guy but... his name is Bolon...

Have respect for the poor laggard he will nash you're skull in & ram you're backdoor lol

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking of them
1) do you think we'll still use the other cells?
2) What would that mean to our newly freed batwoman seeing the MC still caging other species?
3) what will happen between them when the MC is not there?
I want a Mushroom girl to make mushrooms with cos harvest Rock, Purple & Red Mushrooms is a drag lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well maybe if you took the time to get to know him like me & dwalsh, then he'd let you call him by his friends only nickname too, :p
I say hello to him everytime I pop into the dungeon. Never let's me call him Balrog. Big, green lug is holding out on me :cautious:

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone have a full save till last patch? I deleted the game from my computer recently and kinda want to avoid replaying everything again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking of them
1) do you think we'll still use the other cells?
2) What would that mean to our newly freed batwoman seeing the MC still caging other species?
3) what will happen between them when the MC is not there?
There was only one Alpha in her tribe and that one decides for the rest of the tribe.
Now that she is with the MC he has proven himself as her alpha so she'll obey his demands.
She is likely to ignore other monster species as long as they aren't natural enemies I gues.
The Question is what kind of Monstergirl would we add to the Tower of Dread now that we also have the Farm for the more peacefull Monstergirls.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
There was only one Alpha in her tribe and that one decides for the rest of the tribe.
Now that she is with the MC he has proven himself as her alpha so she'll obey his demands.
She is likely to ignore other monster species as long as they aren't natural enemies I gues.
The Question is what kind of Monstergirl would we add to the Tower of Dread now that we also have the Farm for the more peacefull Monstergirls.
I'm sure everyone agrees that the minotaur will be sleeping in the family barn when she's grown up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm sure everyone agrees that the minotaur will be sleeping in the family barn when she's grown up
No?... the Minotaur died you remember for sure... so he is "sleeping" behind the house.
Mollys Daugther is the Cow-/Holstaurusgirl we were promissed for awhile now (atleast that's whom I believe you meant).
And since she is half human I am not so sure where she would sleep... I mean her Dad lived in a cave and her Mom in a house... a barn isn't even close to either... though it would likely fit the picture of a Cow-/Holstaurusgirl.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
No?... the Minotaur died you remember for sure... so he is "sleeping" behind the house.
Mollys Daugther is the Cow-/Holstaurusgirl we were promissed for awhile now.
And since she is half human I am not so sure where she would sleep... I mean her Dad lived in a cave and her Mom in a house... a barn isn't even close to either... though it would likely fit the picture of a Cow-/Holstaurusgirl.
he even has a "bed" which you can visit behind the house. :))

• Haha

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Mollys Daugther is the Cow-/Holstaurusgirl we were promissed for awhile now (atleast that's whom I believe you meant).
Who do you think I'm referring to if it isn't Molly's daughter?

q318420

Sep 29, 2017
I just checked... The files in question date back to January of this year so it's not that long ago.
And also, yep, they were meant to complete a set of data, maps and fix some bugs in the game.
=> As to which bugs it was, I have no idea.
Now, One question still remains, do we still need those files or have they been included in the newest version ?

These are the said files :
View attachment 1742951
THX Broooo

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I think Molly's daughter will live in the house that belonged to uncle peter, timmy and Molly.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes