Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As I said before, I was thinking the same thing. Anyway, another reasonable addition will be a faun & maybe an orc. Remember orcs were originally portrayed as anthropomorphic pigs by D&D
Where are you getting that from? the only times I've seen Orcs represented as pigs has been in the most superficial way, a form of racial slander, by the same logic you could compare Elves to deer, citing grace and delicate features as points of comparison.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As I said before, I was thinking the same thing. Anyway, another reasonable addition will be a faun & maybe an orc. Remember orcs were originally portrayed as anthropomorphic pigs by D&D
Where are you getting that from? the only times I've seen Orcs represented as pigs has been in the most superficial way, a form of racial slander, by the same logic you could compare Elves to deer, citing grace and delicate features as points of comparison.
Orcs did have pigs heads in like 1st-2nd Edition but they havent been depicted that way in D&D or most western media since. Also they are not depicted that way in this game so why would the females be pig-like?

The only media that stills represents Orcs as Pigmen is esstern (especially Japanese) because they base much of their depictions of western myths on those early D&D editions. It's the same reason why, while the rest of the world now depicts then as draconic, the Japanese still see Kobolds as dog-like ratmen.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Orcs did have pigs heads in like 1st-2nd Edition but they havent been depicted that way in D&D or most western media since. Also they are not depicted that way in this game so why would the females be pig-like?

The only media that stills represents Orcs as Pigmen is esstern (especially Japanese) because they base much of their depictions of western myths on those early D&D editions. It's the same reason why, while the rest of the world now depicts then as draconic, the Japanese still see Kobolds as dog-like ratmen.
Yeah I've seen some images with snouts and pig like ears, that's why I used the word "superficial", everyone needs noses and ears, and there are only so many ways to represent them that make them distinctive from other races.
Anthropomorphic means they are a specific beast that has been given human characteristics, Orcs that i'm familuar with have always either been their own race or a variant of elves.

Do those eastern representations claim a direct relationship between orcs and pigs?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I've seen some images with snouts and pig like ears, that's why I used the word "superficial", everyone needs noses and ears, and there are only so many ways to represent them that make them distinctive from other races.
Anthropomorphic means they are a specific beast that has been given human characteristics, Orcs that i'm familuar with have always either been their own race or a variant of elves.

Do those eastern representations claim a direct relationship between orcs and pigs?
Yes. In eastern cultures it is often common to see Orcs are pigmen (beastial). It was a cross-mutation of cultural knowladge.

As Orcs were the creation of Tolkin & Japans first exposure to them was 1ED&D so they assumed they must be Pigmen. Now the concept of "High Orcs" are their version of more traditional Orcs.

Reactions: Stil996
Jan 29, 2021
None of the scenes with Everi's daughter are activating for me when I use the saves provided by thwartme, the bathing scene after killing the black goblins near the tower just skipped. And I only slept normally instead of getting a scene after returning the tools to the carpenter.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
None of the scenes with Everi's daughter are activating for me when I use the saves provided by thwartme, the bathing scene after killing the black goblins near the tower just skipped. And I only slept normally instead of getting a scene after returning the tools to the carpenter.
Decensor

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Can't get my familiar to evolve. Got her to level 10 and slept with more than 3 characters in a day but the jealousy event doesn't seem to trigger regardless of which forest I go to.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can't get my familiar to evolve. Got her to level 10 and slept with more than 3 characters in a day but the jealousy event doesn't seem to trigger regardless of which forest I go to.
Are they characters she is present to watch? Goblin, Batbreeder, Erevi?

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Are they characters she is present to watch? Goblin, Batbreeder, Erevi?
Yeah, pretty much slept with all characters. The 3 goblins, batbreeder, Erevi, the spider, both giants, both elves, the troll, my sister, the four priestesses, Rosy, the shopkeeper, Victoria, the vampires, and the dragon.

I checked my save file and her Jealousy stat is at 3 and my EvolveQuestProgress (or something like that) is at 5.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hey I have a question
Is there a pattern in the dice game?
When you rescue Jenny's husband you can collect a loaded dice in the Bandit's base. It mostly fall in 1 (making you win almost everytime if you choose "lower than 7").
Without the special dice, the dice game is up to luck. Every game is different.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, pretty much slept with all characters. The 3 goblins, batbreeder, Erevi, the spider, both giants, both elves, the troll, my sister, the four priestesses, Rosy, the shopkeeper, Victoria, the vampires, and the dragon.

I checked my save file and her Jealousy stat is at 3 and my EvolveQuestProgress (or something like that) is at 5.
you said three characters before :p were those 3 one's she could watch :unsure: (I'm just guessing here BTW, try fucking the Goblins, Batbreeder and Erevi a few more times as see if the jealous stat changes)
What state is Erevi currently in? if she is in bed with a baby that might be blocking it since she needs to be mobile to examine the imp.

Might be worth talking to Erevi as well maybe you missed the cue?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes