DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You're forgetting the human town & I like to point out that Mia is similar to Frida in the that both of these ladies live isolated from the community of their species
I dont really count the Town as a "faction" as there is no real unity amongst the women. They live separate from one another & barley interact/share any goals.

Where as there is obviously faction unity with the Temple, Tower, Castle & Goblins. Possibly a new "faction" on the Farm may begin soon.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I dont really count the Town as a "faction" as there is no real unity amongst the women. They live separate from one another & barley interact/share any goals.
Only because I'm (MC) busy in other places but trust me when I'm settled...... As mayor I intend to make some changes around here.

Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
First order of business
New Gentlemens Club
All women of the village must become proficient in pole dancing... :)

See guys I'm nice like that..... But no touching IMG_20220420_114735.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
First order of business
New Gentlemens Club
All women of the village must become proficient in pole dancing... :)

See guys I'm nice like that..... But no touching View attachment 1767471
How many men are left in the village? 5? 3 guards, the miller and thomas? and no unwrinkled women left, have a heart... allow them to touch each other :p

EDIT, srry I forgot the blacksmith, carpenter and Tailor, for 8 sweet nice even number so everyone gets someone :D

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How many men are left in the village? 5? 3 guards, the miller and thomas? and no unwrinkled women left, have a heart... allow them to touch each other :p

EDIT, srry I forgot the blacksmith, carpenter and Tailor, for 8 sweet nice even number so everyone gets someone :D
Then can touch Gwen...... Might as well continue.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Then can touch Gwen...... Might as well continue.
Naaanaaaanaaa while Gwen has my baby in her she is off limits.... actually do we know for certain she is pregnant, it's taking an awfully long time, that baby is going to be an adult by the time it is born if it takes any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf and dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I just finished filling up the temple. Going to start on the town. Thinking I'm grateful now Tinkerer hasn't reached Gwen yet

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I think I found a bug, I don't know if someone has encountered it but suddenly the dark zones don't work, when it becomes night or when I enter a cave it is still as bright as day. At first I thought that it was a skill of the familliar but then I fought in a (brightly lit) cave without lighting a torch and the fights inside still showed that I coudn't see.

The battle screen still shows the time of day, the bug only applies to the overworld.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think I found a bug, I don't know if someone has encountered it but suddenly the dark zones don't work, when it becomes night or when I enter a cave it is still as bright as day. At first I thought that it was a skill of the familliar but then I fought in a (brightly lit) cave without lighting a torch and the fights inside still showed that I coudn't see.

The battle screen still shows the time of day, the bug only applies to the overworld.
Check options. Probably you have turn off light effects.

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
see that you realy enjoying PQ, that you so active in the threat over here :D
who is your current top 3 girls and who are on the bottom and why if you have time aswell :D
Tough one give me 4 top and 3 bottom and we a deal :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes