DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alice just disappeared.
My demon daughter is mad at me and doesn't want to "play" with daddy anymore.
Do u have the Decenser Patch installed? She wont have sex if it's not installed. If u do have u given her the Oriental Outfit? If not go buy it & give it to her.

Yeah Alice does that. Has she recently given birth? Dont panic she should be back for Mass & doing her chores eventually.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Leave the house and come back... maybe wait a day and talk to her again...
I waited about 21 days(in game)
your save look screwed then, try reloading a previous save

edit: or try what Evangelion-01 said lol
1: See above.
2: This is probably the case... :poop:
Or that I didn't follow the WT this time but thought instead the game would lead me to quests.

Go to " The horny girl",
keep visiting and bringing wood till she gets depressed
ask Frida for a puppy for a friend (she's just a friend)
give Mia the puppy
Then give frida the lock
As shown above I don't get any options to do anything. You read previously that I got stuck on that quest "A pet for my..." :[

t727

Jan 4, 2018
If it's not giving you the chat dialogue

"Are You Lonley"
"Give Gift"

Then you're game may be bugged.
Yep.

I appreciate the help you guys!

Dunno if I can be arsed to replay the whole thing again though *sigh*

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Or that I didn't follow the WT this time but thought instead the game would lead me to quests.

As shown above I don't get any options to do anything. You read previously that I got stuck on that quest "A pet for my..." :[
So you ha e triggered "A Pet For My Girl" & now Frida is bugged & wont give u talking options? Sounds like the game is bugged & I'm not sure what happened to do that. I never have any issues like I see with other players when it comes to Frida...

I normally give her the lock, get the pups & then offer my services to her.
Buy this point I've usually triggered A Pet For My Girl.
I go to Ziva & ask about Phallus G then fuck Frida (no cum inside unless she asks for it) then ask for the puppy.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

What I'm saying is forget frida for now. Finish Mia's quést. Did you send your save??

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So you ha e triggered "A Pet For My Girl" & now Frida is bugged & wont give u talking options? Sounds like the game is bugged & I'm not sure what happened to do that. I never have any issues like I see with other players when it comes to Frida...

I normally give her the lock, get the pups & then offer my services to her.
Buy this point I've usually triggered A Pet For My Girl.
I go to Ziva & ask about Phallus G then fuck Frida (no cum inside unless she asks for it) then ask for the puppy.
I'm thinking it's not triggered. Because Frida has all the pups still

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
question on android keyboard were type your name char how do i delete the letter I don't see anything related delete letter
Use two fingers, hold one on the screen and tap with the other anywhere on the screen. Took me forever to figure that out

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For Erevi's pregnancy, I've always used bandits for sacrifices, does anyone know if it makes any impact at all? I imagine it will probably just come down to a satisfaction bonus for Erevi, or maybe a +% for a conception ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For Erevi's pregnancy, I've always used bandits for sacrifices, does anyone know if it makes any impact at all? I imagine it will probably just come down to a satisfaction bonus for Erevi, or maybe a +% for a conception ?
It improves her likes for you, gaining enough before impregnating her the first time unlocks a 2nd sex scene/position.
the best results are from Batbreeders though

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It improves her likes for you, gaining enough before impregnating her the first time unlocks a 2nd sex scene/position.
the best results are from Batbreeders though
Speaking of them
1) do you think we'll still use the other cells?
2) What would that mean to our newly freed batwoman seeing the MC still caging other species?
3) what will happen between them when the MC is not there?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Speaking of them
1) do you think we'll still use the other cells?
2) What would that mean to our newly freed batwoman seeing the MC still caging other species?
3) what will happen between them when the MC is not there?
1. Fingers crossed
2. I don't think Batcreatures are very empathetic to other species, I think she'd be on the level of a loyal dog working in our interests
3. I like to imagine my little harem entertaining each other freely, training each other to appreciate/satisfy their master.

Reactions: DomWolf

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, I'm just glad Tinkerer keep my Batbreeder separated from my Spiderwoman. And aBalrog away from both of them

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm just glad Tinkerer keep my Batbreeder separated from my Spiderwoman. And aBalrog away from both of them
I'd like to get Balrog a batbreeder of his own, I want to see wwhat he'd do with her (he's not sharing mine)

• Haha
Reactions: dwalsh

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yep.

I appreciate the help you guys!

Dunno if I can be arsed to replay the whole thing again though *sigh*
For what it's worth I just restarted the game with the v2.72 (win10 full version from the mega link) and played through to the part you were at and the game seems bug free so far, I gave her the padlock with no issues. were you using any mods or changing any variables?

PS: you weren't very far into the game, if you use save editor to boost your stats you can blitz through to where your game bugged out pretty quickly.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes