DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did get the forsaken quest so I can't finish the "Go Forth and Multiply" because I lied to Okasana?
No u get the "Go Forth & Multiply" quest, then if u DID lie you get "Spread The Good Word" which leads to "Forsaken" but of u have already completed Forsaken (& have the mother's ring) then u are WAY past the Go Forth quest. Did u play the TEST version first cos if so the Go Forth & Spread quest were added LATER in the current update so you probably cant do them now because the quests are jumbled out of place.

But essentially yeah u have technically completed that quest. Sounds like it's just stuck in you're log mate.

tytylee

Sep 9, 2020
I just tried installing for the first time using lite version, but I got error
"Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png"
any solution for this?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yup the Lite version is buggy. Think I got a loading error the first time too with no message though. Switched it out for the full version immediately.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well that's cool
I'd hate to state the obvious but, why is the lite version there if it's broken lmao
That is for low specs systems, low bandwidth and low data people. There may be a patch somewhere for it by now but I have not seen it

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
I believe we talked about this before. From what his dad said, she might not be a ghost as we all assumed so she most probably is an angel, a servant to Qetesh
An angel yes, MC bang orc, vampires, giant, etc.. we want more different species like angel mermaid, fairy, snake lady, lady of the river.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The giants to me emit a Norse vibe, imagine bringing in some of those demi gods to help or bed.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Having trouble with Frida and her broken lock.
I have crafted the lock and returned her puppies but I'm not able to give her the lock.
She only stands(sits I guess but since RPGM) on her throne and I can't do anything...
Searching for this in the thread found all replies with THE in :[

Also having major lag in Weirdwood (I'm using mouse clicks to move)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Having trouble with Frida and her broken lock.
I have crafted the lock and returned her puppies but I'm not able to give her the lock.
She only stands(sits I guess but since RPGM) on her throne and I can't do anything...
Searching for this in the thread found all replies with THE in :[

Also having major lag in Weirdwood (I'm using mouse clicks to move)
Lite version?

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
i dont know if iam the only one, i use the full version down load, an i have some errors, first i startet 2 or 3 times last 6 month, 1. i noticed beth stable cleaning missing pictures still, i think now 2 years that i always get this
2. with the qeust were u bath at river, i remember some long time ago there were a scene with everi doughter, and at the
Inns and she could get pregnat, all that dosnt happen anymore no pictures or animations will get played.
3. and the biggest problem, i did focus on try getting everi qeusts first, let out all the qeusts that will have dissicions as
i did orc girl very late and she now dosent seem do get a doughter impragnetet her about 10 times now,
secondt thing is mixing up the qeusts this way it seems the cementry qeust might got broken i still have it in qeust log its one
of my last qeusts, i have left to do on this try, and the qeust to kill vampire lord seems broken, in my safe the point were oksana is in my room i got the option to give her 2 dresses safed that this the last point were anything works out,
as soon as i take her with me to go to vampire lord, the 2 zeloats join jakobus and the other one, i go out of the tempel, and then i cant go north to the village the point where i change the map is still there but not interaktive anymore i tryd multiple aprochas no change to get up there anyhow level the mercs a bit let them kill by nps and tryd it only with oksana i did go alone to the gate of the castle aktivatet the door to open it, then it says me i need oksana so anything i tryed ends me up stuck as i would have to vrom south of village map to village stuck there

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes