DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I believe we talked about this before. From what his dad said, she might not be a ghost as we all assumed so she most probably is an angel, a servant to Qetesh
Or possibly is Qetesh... we shall see.

Also Aunt Agnes she was dead before MC arrived as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I believe we talked about this before. From what his dad said, she might not be a ghost as we all assumed so she most probably is an angel, a servant to Qetesh
We did and we never reached something that could be called a conclusion.
Tinkerer is the only one who could find one, but as we established before this entire "meet the Family" act was improvised as Tinkerer never did intend to actually include this part to the story... high demand of the Patreons made him change his mind.
His attempt to make the mother a Ghost could be to avoid her as a love interest, but what's far more likely will force him into coming up with a story to revive her and give her some kids of your own... mother/son incest seems to be one of the highest demanded fetishes these days

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
But seriously where I live a lot of mature women have been hitting the gym and trails here. And they are looking way better than the younger women now, it's ridiculous how good some of the women look now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

Can someone please make a mod that shows what happens when the MC doesn't run fast enough??
Fading straight to gameover is Meh!, Why did I even bother getting dressed up??

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
I'm stuck at the quest "Go Forth and Multiply" in the walkthrough it said have at least 5 children at the temple I have like 8 at the temple but still can't progress the quest. any idea?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck at the quest "Go Forth and Multiply" in the walkthrough it said have at least 5 children at the temple I have like 8 at the temple but still can't progress the quest. any idea?
Wear your moms ring in the temple and go find oksana

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wear your moms ring in the temple and go find oksana
He wont have the ring yet mate. Once u have 5 kids speak with Ziva. If u lied to Oksans you'll get "Forsaken".

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
If you are at the point with the Mother's Ring then u have missed the completion point for "Go Forth & Multiply"... did u make 8 kids before the update?
Yeah, I think. but I do get the quest "Forsaken" so it doesn't really matter then? just the quest stuck at the incomplete state but I can progress through the stoty

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes