TrappedTruth

Feb 2, 2020
you guys want to try giving more information?
what version.
what operating system,
any error messages,
error logs,
do you see anything before the blackscreen,
are you using mods.

Have you try downloading it again (try a different link), with a fresh install
Latest version
Windows 10
no error log
it starts out on a black screen that says Loading. Then cuts to "could not open patreon.png" with a retry button
No mods
Used Mega, have not tried re-downloading with other links because it takes 4 hours with their throttling

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Latest version
Windows 10
no error log
it starts out on a black screen that says Loading. Then cuts to "could not open patreon.png" with a retry button
No mods
Used Mega, have not tried re-downloading with other links because it takes 4 hours with their throttling
Try the other links and see if there is a difference in the file size. I'm using the android port and it works fine, already got the added scenes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Latest version
Windows 10
no error log
No mods
v2.72?
Don't say latest, lacks clarity.
I have tried that version yet so can't really comment on it, 4 hours wtf? I just downloaded in 8 mins, you might need a new ISP.

TrappedTruth

Feb 2, 2020
v2.72?
Don't say latest, lacks clarity.
I have tried that version yet so can't really comment on it, 4 hours wtf? I just downloaded in 8 mins, you might need a new ISP.
My first time downloading the game today, and I know some people are kinda lazy with updating the version in the title or channel log.
If i use mega it downloads in like 5 min, any other and its super slow

Aug 16, 2020
Could/should the MC start running a protection racket with his goblin tribe? Sell, say, a flag with a X on it. Tell the goblins not to attack any carriage with that flag. Change the symbol every few months to keep the protection cash flowing.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He's the boss of almost everything in that area..... I'm still trying to figure out who these goblins are raiding?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My first time downloading the game today, and I know some people are kinda lazy with updating the version in the title or channel log.
If i use mega it downloads in like 5 min, any other and its super slow
Well the 2.72 I downloaded from the mega link seems to work fine for me. might be worth a retry. you might have simply gotten unlucky.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm stuck how do I learn the transform spell? The only quest I have right now is to get past granny. I've already done a lot of the main story stuff stuff like freeing the vampires from the cemetery, getting ziva to the temple, I got the lady pregnant in the temple of darkness or whatever. She had the baby already. The only interaction I can have with her is to ask her for sex. Also how do I tell Rosy about her boyfriend, I'm pretty sure I didn't use the key when was in the dragon's cave.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm stuck how do I learn the transform spell? The only quest I have right now is to get past granny. I've already done a lot of the main story stuff stuff like freeing the vampires from the cemetery, getting ziva to the temple, I got the lady pregnant in the temple of darkness or whatever. She had the baby already. The only interaction I can have with her is to ask her for sex. Also how do I tell Rosy about her boyfriend, I'm pretty sure I didn't use the key when was in the dragon's cave.
How did you get that far without the transformation spell? Anyway tap on the diréwolf to trigger the thought then go and talk to Ziva (optional) and then Erevi

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Talk to that Lady at the dark temple again (Erevi), She and Ziva are your best advisors for anything magic. if one can't give you the answer, the other one will. you'll likely have to ask both. Did you evolve your imp yet, that might be needed to open the conversation about transforming.

Don't remember about Rosy, pretty sure all I did was talk to her, sex her some more maybe, get her affection higher?

Edit: nevermind dwalsh has you covered for the transformation with the direwolf tip.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
About rosy, pick up the key from dragon's cave that belongs to her boyfriend/husband.....meanwhile just continue her route....later on she will refuse to have sex with you and tell you about the boyfriend/husband. Then, you can show her the key...... After few days, her route will be open again

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the Main Protagonist get Gender-bent, turns into a female or turn into vampire sort of thing?.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does the Main Protagonist get Gender-bent, turns into a female or turn into vampire sort of thing?.
Nope, no gender bending, he turns into a wolf and a centaur if that is close enough, some vampire like abilities with magic

There is one scene were he dresses up like a girl, but he is careful not to get caught bending.

Reactions: JaszMan

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.72.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does your Android port have the "decensor" patch included? Thanks!

EDIT: Oooh, nevermind.

Last edited:

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Decensor patch is a go to check because of the missing images, but you are too deep in, I can't imagine this is the decensor patch

I doubt it will make any different to this save, it is trashed lol
looks like you blitzed though a lot, getting maghda pregnant on day 24, guess the 99999 stats worked lol
what else have you been tinkering with?
It's working and it has nothing to to with MC stats, The problem happened when I click the mouse really fast and I think it has something to do with my old computer, too old.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Talk to that Lady at the dark temple again (Erevi), She and Ziva are your best advisors for anything magic. if one can't give you the answer, the other one will. you'll likely have to ask both. Did you evolve your imp yet, that might be needed to open the conversation about transforming.

Don't remember about Rosy, pretty sure all I did was talk to her, sex her some more maybe, get her affection higher?

Edit: nevermind dwalsh has you covered for the transformation with the direwolf tip.
I don't have an imp at all. So no I didn't evolve it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's working and it has nothing to to with MC stats, The problem happened when I click the mouse really fast and I think it has something to do with my old computer, too old.
well what ever the problem it screwed up your save because it showed on my computer too.

I don't have an imp at all. So no I didn't evolve it.
Yeah I was reaching, trying to remember the first transformation was, I think dwalsh nailed it in his reply.

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
well what ever the problem it screwed up your save because it showed on my computer too.

Yeah I was reaching, trying to remember the first transformation was, I think dwalsh nailed it in his reply.
It did showed on your computer too ? :unsure: I guess my save screwed up after all. I'm goanna need a new save, anyone ?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes