dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
you guys are putting a lot of faith in Everi's word, she tells you all these "facts", but you never question if she knows the real truth or if she is lying to you.
Nergal seems to keep a "short leash" on Erevi when it comes to the MC. Directly and though the succubus, remember what happened when she tried to back out of having more kids? Thinking Nergal might wary of the MC uncanny ability to seduce woman and wants to make sure she does not betray him.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nergal seems to keep a "short leash" on Erevi when it comes to the MC. Directly and though the succubus, remember what happened when she tried to back out of having more kids? Thinking Nergal might wary of the MC uncanny ability to seduce woman and wants to make sure she does not betray him.
Yeah and whos best interest is served if the MC thinks all the power comes from Nergal.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
LOL. OK conspiracist, I'll see you that and raise you Erevi is really Qetesh in hiding. Where better to hid?
Conspiratist? If Nergal is this universes version of Satan you don't think he'd advance his cause with lies? gather some powerful followers, leashing them by making them believe that HE is the source of their power?
All Gods are the same :p claiming credit for the good shit that happens around them, blaming the bad stuff on that other god over there.
My earlier post about them being like two PvP players wasn't just a joke, almost all mythologies have the "gods" playing their games with mortals, manuevering them, gathering them, they may be powerful beings, but power is magnified by belief, ask any conman.

The Game of thrones touched on this with the Red Priests.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How can I use the cheatmode especially to increase my HP?
If your using joiplay it's in the menu from the Drop down at the top of the screen
The ingame cheat gives you items and gold from chest scattered through out the game. To activate it go to the guard guarding the prison in town, walk a little south and you see a stump with three little stones next to it. Tap on the three stones and they'll turn into a flower. I'll give the first two
South of Gwen
Mayor's House

Happy hunting

Reactions: BooYou

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.72.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Got a black screen.
Dude you set all your stats to 99999, chill out, 200 will do everything you need to do. I've no idea if your stat changes screwed up the game, but I imagine you changed a few other things that did

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, I don't use Decensor patch yet.
Decensor patch is a go to check because of the missing images, but you are too deep in, I can't imagine this is the decensor patch

Ok, I'll change my stats to 200.
I doubt it will make any different to this save, it is trashed lol
looks like you blitzed though a lot, getting maghda pregnant on day 24, guess the 99999 stats worked lol
what else have you been tinkering with?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When I go to start the game, it gives me a black screen saying failed to load patreon.png
same problem dude
you guys want to try giving more information?
what version.
what operating system,
any error messages,
error logs,
do you see anything before the blackscreen,
are you using mods.

Have you try downloading it again (try a different link), with a fresh install

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes