ai...

May 30, 2019
How did you get that far without the transformation spell? Anyway tap on the diréwolf to trigger the thought then go and talk to Ziva (optional) and then Erevi
No clue how I got that far without the spell. But I already have clicked on the direwolf. The only option I have when talking to Ziva is to say nevermind. As for Erevi she just lays in bed all day everyday. All I can ask her is for sex which she refuses because she said she just had the baby. But I've skipped through over 75 days just to try to get her out of bed but nothing happens.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No clue how I got that far without the spell. But I already have clicked on the direwolf. The only option I have when talking to Ziva is to say nevermind. As for Erevi she just lays in bed all day everyday. All I can ask her is for sex which she refuses because she said she just had the baby. But I've skipped through over 75 days just to try to get her out of bed but nothing happens.
75 days to get her out of bed?? sounds like your save is screwed up too.
BTW did you do Beths date, you need to learn the summoning spell first before you can do the transformation spell

ai...

May 30, 2019
75 days to get her out of bed?? sounds like your save is screwed up too.
BTW did you do Beths date, you need to learn the summoning spell first before you can do the transformation spell
Yeah, I just figured out what I needed to do. It was get Beth to agree to go on a date with me. And yeah I skipped 75 days and she's still in bed with the baby.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Talk to Beth (Stable Girl) and invite her for a date.
Erevi will teach you the spell but wants you to build a crypt for her Baby first.
Go to the Date with Beth.
Now you can use the spell on other occassions aswell

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm stuck how do I learn the transform spell? The only quest I have right now is to get past granny. I've already done a lot of the main story stuff stuff like freeing the vampires from the cemetery, getting ziva to the temple, I got the lady pregnant in the temple of darkness or whatever. She had the baby already. The only interaction I can have with her is to ask her for sex. Also how do I tell Rosy about her boyfriend, I'm pretty sure I didn't use the key when was in the dragon's cave.
How did you get that far without the transformation spell? Anyway tap on the diréwolf to trigger the thought then go and talk to Ziva (optional) and then Erevi
Erevi has to be pregnant & u need to have finished "Restore Te Temple". Go to Beth in the Stable & ask her on a date. Then go to Erevi, she should be giving birth. Ask for the spell. Do as she says. Take Beth on date. Then with new knowledge go do the direwolf scene.

Keep going with Rosy until sex option. Use Special Pastry to get BJ. Repeat next day to get FJ. Ask about missing BF. Find his remains in gemstone cavern while dealing with Dragon. Take key thats on his corpse to Rosy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Go to Beth & ask her out then go to Erevi...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Latest version
Windows 10
no error log
it starts out on a black screen that says Loading. Then cuts to "could not open patreon.png" with a retry button
No mods
Used Mega, have not tried re-downloading with other links because it takes 4 hours with their throttling
Are you using the complete version of the game or the lite version of it ?

More important, have you mixed a compressed version and a non compressed version: like, for instance, a compressed version 2.61 and then an "official" lite version 2.61->2.71 (or vice-versa)?

Could you tell us what kind of files are present in the "\www\img\pictures" sub-folder of the game ? i.e. .rpgmvp files or .png files, or worst both of them ?

Finally could you post your current file "System.json" which is in the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game ? Or much better, post only the end of this file ? The important things are:

JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages":true,
"hasEncryptedAudio":true,
"encryptionKey":"84fc7720d5e7bf07115d91762843b8ad"

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes