DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nope there is simply not enough magic in this realm. Plus now she using more not just to keep her in this realm but also to keep her transformation. It also even seems as though the magic to sustain them in this world is ridiculous because even the stone he brought back from from the other side of the waystone can't keep them here long either.
Actually the stone CAN keep them here but once matured they go looking for their own masters.

And the stone channels magic into her so she can hold the new form she has.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Actually the stone CAN keep them here but once matured they go looking for their own masters.

And the stone channels magic into her so she can hold the new form she has.
In their realm. That's why you don't come across many in this realm

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That dosent say he is STILL using energy to keep her here. Just that he used an incredible amount of said energy to create the tether.

She feeds on the Mana from MC, & later, the Crystalised Egg stitched into her costume.
Fair enough. But take this analogy. You tie a goat to a tree but there is not enough grass there in that area to sustain it. So to keep it tied there you leave a lot of grass you bought from somewhere else and you walk away. What do you think will happen eventually. My two cents..... The goat will die or burst its chain and go to where there is more grass.....need I say the other realm?

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
And the stone channels magic into her so she can hold the new form she has
Nope nope there is no reference of that.
1)The egg crystal absorbs what little magic there is around her to maintain her transformation
2) Nergal tie keeps her in this realm
3) The power stone was brought to keep the babies here longer after the stopped feeding off the familiar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Fair enough. But take this analogy. You tie a goat to a tree but there is not enough grass there in that area to sustain. So to keep it tied there you leave a lot of grass you bought from somewhere else and you walk away. What do you think will happen eventually. My two cents..... The goat will die or burst its chain and go to where there is more grass.....need I say the other realm?
Ok well she also often jumps between realms... meaning she gets a top up of energy everytime she does.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nope nope there is no reference of that.
1)The egg crystal absorbs what little magic there is around her to maintain her transformation
2) Nergal tie keeps her in this realm
3) The power stone was brought to keep the babies here longer after the stopped feeding off the familiar
Erevi said that the eggs keeps her form. That's why Bolon can keep his form too. Sorry I said stone lol.

The the stone does keep her babies in this world until there matured tho. She does say that.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok well she also often jumps between realms... meaning she gets a top up of energy everytime she does.
I can work with that. Which comes back to the point and I can't debate because there is not enough info to build a case for me Screenshot_2022-04-17-16-00-10-928_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

These are modified stats (sorry). But his power levels will not sustain her. So if she choices to side with him over Nergal she's basically committing suicide. Or at the very least condemning herself back to the other realm.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can work with that. Which comes back to the point and I can't debate because there is not enough info to build a case for me View attachment 1762621

These are modified stats (sorry). But his power levels will not sustain her. So if she choices to side with him over Nergal she's basically committing suicide. Or at the very least condemning herself back to the other realm.
I am willing to agree to this. But remeber that familiars are loyal to their master. She may choose MC because she cannot think to betray him. It's not in her nature to do so.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I can work with that. Which comes back to the point and I can't debate because there is not enough info to build a case for me View attachment 1762621

Emily? What kind of name is THAT for Demonica to have? :p

Reactions: TommyTuba

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

you guys are putting a lot of faith in Everi's word, she tells you all these "facts", but you never question if she knows the real truth or if she is lying to you.

Why is Pai called Emily in your screenshot, tell her to stop playing around and come home. :p

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes