Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Yet another scene I missed.:mad:
I wanna be a shitty dad, I thought the 500 was for the sexiest outfit, if I had known there was another scene I'd have made her suck his cock while I watched :cry:.

When are we going to get the ability to pimp out all these women? Why are they sitting at home playing with children when they could be making money.
It's not a new scene. It's a variation of the cutscene when she shows you her new outfit. The dialogue is a little different and she has cum in the left corner of her face (one close up after she finish talking).
You can save before returning to Weirdwood after recovering the carpenter's tools and make the money decision.
Also, you can leave her waiting in front of the rent house and can go to the Temple and others locations she doesn't allow you to visit, then go fetch her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's not a new scene. It's a variation of the cutscene when she shows you her new outfit. The dialogue is a little different and she has cum in the left corner of her face (one close up after she finish talking).
You can save before returning to Weirdwood after recovering the carpenter's tools and make the money decision.
Also, you can leave her waiting in front of the rent house and can go to the Temple and others locations she doesn't allow you to visit, then go fetch her.
Ok then, not really worth it then, I might look at this in the future (I tend to restart every update)
hopefully there will be more options to see her true succubus nature in the future.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
There is only one scene where MC hears Nergal speak. Its during the bit with Erevi when she is about to kill him. All he says is MC is my chosen one & you will have his child. That's it.
I think this might be something to do with Nergal sensing that he's half-human. The part when Ziva wanted to banish him from the temple but Qetesh stopped her & said that he has a job which is to impregnate all her female followers

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I haven't played that part for a LONG time... but back in the day Nergal himself told the MC by reasoning with him, why the Peasant should help/serve him and explaining to Erevi why he is special.
There is only one scene where MC hears Nergal speak. Its during the bit with Erevi when she is about to kill him. All he says is MC is my chosen one & you will have his child. That's it.

I genuanly dont know where people got all the sick MC, Nergal saved his life stuff. Unless this is something Tonkerer mentioned on Discord? But its NOWHERE in the game.
I think I remember something like this from an early version, though it might be from one of the hundreds of games about the son of a farmer who is pulled between the forces of light/dark (it really is a well used meme), so much of this stuff just runs together, just once I'd like the son of the farmer to just be a farmer, raise wheat, milk cows and shag sheep. Is that to much to ask :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think this might be something to do with Nergal sensing that he's half-human. The part when Ziva wanted to banish him from the temple but Qetesh stopped her & said that he has a job which is to impregnate all her female followers
Did Qetesh speak? I remember it as Ziva gets stopped by divine force while seeing some images of little people running about, she interpreted this as everyone needs to make babys with the MC,
lucky for us the vision wasn't in colour, or she have realised we were going to launch a goblin invasion :p

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Did he say "the chosen one" or "my choose one"??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did Qetesh speak? I remember it as Ziva gets stopped by divine force while seeing some images of little people running about, she interpreted this as everyone needs to make babys with the MC,
lucky for us the vision wasn't in colour, or she have realised we were going to launch a goblin invasion :p
Nah she dosent speak. But that's cos she hasent got that much power yet. It's all divine charades.

Also she has the epiphany if everyone needs to get pregnant when Qetesh's statue changes to a pregnant version after showing all the kids.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yet another scene I missed.:mad:
I wanna be a shitty dad, I thought the 500 was for the sexiest outfit, if I had known there was another scene I'd have made her suck his cock while I watched :cry:.

When are we going to get the ability to pimp out all these women? Why are they sitting at home playing with children when they could be making money.
I dont wanna be a bummer bro but I think this isnt that kinda game. Ziva even offers to start the old "donation" runs like in the past & MC shuts that shit down. Me & him are alot the same, greedy bastards that dont share lol

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Someone know the new content of PQ 1.72?

It's the Family Farm arc which involves the return if Oksana (if u lied to her) & introduces Juila, the half-sister. This one includes some quests & scenes missing from the TEST version.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont wanna be a bummer bro but I think this isnt that kinda game. Ziva even offers to start the old "donation" runs like in the past & MC shuts that shit down. Me & him are alot the same, greedy bastards that dont share lol
[Sticking my fingers in my ears.... nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah .... I can't hear you :p]

Everyone has a dream, and mine is retiring with my Batbreeder, Imp and Goblin slave, while my horde of whores makes all the money I need. :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
98% sure he says "He is My Chosen One". But could be "The". I'm sure I'll replay that scene again so I'll let ya know lol.
Nah, just did a quick play though Screenshot_2022-04-17-11-39-58-457_org.peasants.quest.the66.jpg Screenshot_2022-04-17-11-40-06-095_org.peasants.quest.the66.jpg

Plus I'll leave this here if anyone wants it. I call it "The Chosen One" :) . Your pretty much in God Mode.
Most items are at Max
Your stats...... Unbeatable
It's very early in the game too. Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
[Sticking my fingers in my ears.... nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah .... I can't hear you :p]

Everyone has a dream, and mine is retiring with my Batbreeder, Imp and Goblin slave, while my horde of whores makes all the money I need. :cool:
What can I say? The man's got a dream

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
It's the Family Farm arc which involves the return if Oksana (if u lied to her) & introduces Juila, the half-sister. This one includes some quests & scenes missing from the TEST version.
I downloaded 1.71 from one of the links here and already completed the new Oksana and Family Farm content.
In Patreon Tinkerer mention PQ 1.72. I want to know what is added to the version available here (in case there is any relevant inclusion).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
98% sure he says "He is My Chosen One". But could be "The". I'm sure I'll replay that scene again so I'll let ya know lol.
Not sure it's an oversight on Tinkerer's part or something we've all overlooked. Nergal can be using Qetesh's chosen one for his own plans.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I downloaded 1.71 from one of the links here and already completed the new Oksana and Family Farm content.
In Patreon Tinkerer mention PQ 1.72. I want to know what is added to the version available here (in case there is any relevant inclusion).
If I remember correctly he said Mia, Liandra and someone else (Beth I think) would get repeatable events

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah, just did a quick play though View attachment 1762255 View attachment 1762256

Plus I'll leave this here if anyone wants it. I call it "The Chosen One". Your pretty much in God Mode.
Most items are at Max
Your stats...... Unbeatable
It very early in the game too. Enjoy
I stand (slightly) correct on that wording. In my defence I got 1 word wrong lol. Seeing as u just played that scene again....

Any word on the whole Nergal saving MC's life?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If I remember correctly he said Mia, Liandra and someone else (Beth I think) would get repeatable events
Think it was Liandra & Luthien (might be adding a repeatable 3some? Not sure dont quote me)

Not sure it's an oversight on Tinkerer's part or something we've all overlooked. Nergal can be using Qetesh's chosen one for his own plans.
Could be he is Qetesh's chosen one? Or perhaps Nergal just knows more then us about his origin & plans to turn Qetesh's back-up plan into his greatest weapon.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes