DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was able to trigger the scene "Pregnant Victoria in Black Lingerie" visiting the rent house.

• I gifted her the Black Lingerie
• Completed "Win back Victoria"
• It triggered some days after paying rent to the Guard (I guess the number is not important).
• Not having sex with her for 2 weeks could be a requirement.
• I slept for a new day and slept 8 hours more (may be unnecessary).
• I went to the Mayor House, talked with the Mayor and the Guard, visited the dining room and checked the locked bedroom (only entering may be neccessary).
• I visited the Smithy (I though entering another building could be a factor, but may be unnecessary).
• I entered the house, went upstairs and Victoria was there Pregnant in Black Lingerie.
• There was Oral and Sex options.
• The star by Victoria's bedroom window wasn't present when I was outside, but the Light for Spirit Potions was.
• Re-entering the rent house after going somewhere may be a necessary.

Triggering the scene on purpose is kind of time consuming.
I used an old save (before Waystone 2).
The first time was by accident. I had to pay rent twice before she visited again.
I just ignored her for 3 days then popped in & out of the upstairs till she spawned in...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was able to trigger the scene "Pregnant Victoria in Black Lingerie" visiting the rent house.

• It triggered some days after paying rent to the Guard (I guess the number is not important).
• Not having sex with her for 2 weeks could be a requirement.
• I slept for a new day and slept 8 hours more (may be unnecessary).
• I went to the Mayor House, talked with the Mayor and the Guard, visited the dining room and checked the locked bedroom (only entering may be neccessary).
• I visited the Smithy (I though entering another building could be a factor, but may be unnecessary).
• I entered the house, went upstairs and Victoria was there Pregnant in Black Lingerie.
• There was Oral and Sex options.
• The star by Victoria's bedroom window wasn't present when I was outside, but the Light for Spirit Potions was.
• Re-entering the rent house after going somewhere may be a necessary.

Triggering the scene on purpose is kind of time consuming.
I used an old save (before Waystone 2).
The first time was by accident. I had to pay rent twice before she visited again.
The correct requirements from your list are:
• Not having sex with her for several days
• Visit the 2nd floor of the rented house

The bold marked one is the indicator that she is waiting for you in the house

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Holy grenades make 25 damage on Bandits and the Minion can use them to have a AOE attack.

Liandra animated pregnant scene is with the green dress? Because currently I haven't had an affair with Luthien and the only pregnant sex in the forest with Liandra I see is the pre-Luthien one.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Two things
1) Yes his ghost mother continues to show herself to him on the staircase, have not seen her show up at my bed in a while though
2) Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes during the day Alice disappears and can't be found anywhere in the Temple?
Is that a glitch or something Tinkerer prepared for the next version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Two things
1) Yes his ghost mother continues to show herself to him on the staircase, have not seen her show up at my bed in a while though
2) Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes during the day Alice disappears and can't be found anywhere in the Temple?
have you checked her room or outside?
I think he included more locations for her ever since all the girls can get pregnant

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Two things
have you checked her room or outside?
I think he included more locations for her ever since all the girls can get pregnant
I noticed it too. She was nowhere. Is aviable only in mass or sometime in kitchen. But not in library, her room in hall with shrine nor outside.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I've noticed her disappearances as well. I've noticed some days she will just vanish. Others she is around until Mass then she is just... gone. I think it's a coding bug where her differing locations is clashing with Mass mabey?

Cos I too also had Caleah & Alice both in the library a few times as well. Never seen her in her room or outside. Even when missing.

I could be wrong but I reckon it's a bug or coding error?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah I've noticed her disappearances as well. I've noticed some days she will just vanish. Others she is around until Mass then she is just... gone. I think it's a coding bug where her differing locations is clashing with Mass mabey?

Cos I too also had Caleah & Alice both in the library a few times as well. Never seen her in her room or outside. Even when missing.

I could be wrong but I reckon it's a bug or coding error?
Time for Tinkerer to implement paternity testing in this..... These women be trying to sneak in extra kids now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Time for Tinkerer to implement paternity testing in this..... These woman be trying to sneak in extra kids now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately it looks like a bug, when I my android save into the test version Caleah is in the library with me here. Screenshot_2022-04-15-20-03-23-574_org.peasants.quest.the66.jpg

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Caleah isnt always in the Library. Depends really. But I've noticed Alice's disappearances often coincide if giving birth. Then she will come back after a while but yeah. Something funky is happening there.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes