PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok what's going on here? Ever since the mother's ring is put on, the last time we see her is she goes & hugs her son

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
What have you done to the walking speed that was jarring.
That save looks corrupted to me, you shouldn't have Oksana with you on the chicken quest and your access to the village is blocked.
Oksana should have left your party after you reported back to the temple from you mission to get food
Thanks for helping bro gotta do the whole Julia quest from beginning. I after familal bond quest started I found Oksana in front of mayor house is it a bug. Or we supposed to team up with her. And about that speed that save was used in joiplay app for Android and I manually increased the speed that's why it's choppy in android. Thanks for help anyways.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I accidentally teamed up with oksana . And now she is following me how do I break this party . I have completed the familial bond quest and met the Oksana in front of mayor house. Pls help here's my save
If what Stil996 says is correct you have done something terribly wrong.
This sounds like you tinkered around with triggers and variables and triggered different Quests, if you met Oksana outside the Mayors house you are supposed to deal with the Vampire master and as a consequence Oksana CAN leave her order and join you for the farm Quest later... haveing both Quests active is logically impossible

Reactions: Avi142

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok what's going on here? Ever since the mother's ring is put on, the last time we see her is she goes & hugs her son
If u take the ring off & put it on again in the Temple she will come hug MC again. But she no longer visits MC in the staircase or by his bed after "Mother's Ring".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for helping bro gotta do the whole Julia quest from beginning. I after familal bond quest started I found Oksana in front of mayor house is it a bug. Or we supposed to team up with her. And about that speed that save was used in joiplay app for Android and I manually increased the speed that's why it's choppy in android. Thanks for help anyways.
After you get Oksana to the temple she stays there when she isn't on a quest with you, so if you see her anywhere else it's a warning flag

Reactions: Avi142

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
She starts visiting you're room while pregnant if u dont visit her for a few days because shes horny. The first time is a surprise for MC but its repeatable. That's why 1) The 3some scene can only happen while she is pregnant & 2) She stops visiting you're House after you become Mayor. Because you're both together & she has no reason to go there. She expects you to "be around".
Guessing the previous mayor had that house for extra activities (that's just my corrupted mind thinking). Hope we eventually get to invite others over to it eventually. Plus I'd really like to see what's in those locked houses at some time.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Guessing the previous mayor had that house for extra activities (that's just my corrupted mind thinking). Hope we eventually get to invite others over to it eventually. Plus I'd really like to see what's in those locked houses at some time.
The house was just a place that was up for rent. Victoria was in charge of rent & had the keys to un-inhabited homes (hence MC buy the key from her & she having a spare to let herself in). The home dosent seem to have much significance in town, it was probably just one of the more expensive (100g up front the weakly) which could be why no one lived there when MC arrived. Also the old mayor was impudent, that was a big part of Victoria's story so I reckon he didnt use it like that...

The mayor does kick MC out to let his son live there (cos hes an ungrateful cunt who decided to kick us out even after all the help we gave- he wasent aware we were banging his wife at the time so that dosent count lol).

After MC becomes Mayor he still owns the house & will use it accordingly. Would be nice to have someone live there at some point tho. I personally wouldn't mind a pet Catgirl to keep MC company whenever he comes home ;) but that's just me.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The house was just a place that was up for rent. Victoria was in charge of rent & had the keys to un-inhabited homes (hence MC buy the key from her & she having a spare to let herself in). The home dosent seem to have much significance in town, it was probably just one of the more expensive (100g up front the weakly) which could be why no one lived there when MC arrived. Also the old mayor was impudent, that was a big part of Victoria's story so I reckon he didnt use it like that...

The mayor does kick MC out to let his son live there (cos hes an ungrateful cunt who decided to kick us out even after all the help we gave- he wasent aware we were banging his wife at the time so that dosent count lol).

After MC becomes Mayor he still owns the house & will use it accordingly. Would be nice to have someone live there at some point tho. I personally wouldn't mind a pet Catgirl to keep MC company whenever he comes home ;) but that's just me.
My corrupted mind refuses to believe that house was only rent..... I swear there's a hidden basement there with whips and chains there. Ohh and all the previous toys Marcus made that were already delivered :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

Speaking of vacant places, I thought of 2:

1. Liandra's tent

2. The cave belonging to the late Taurus

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My corrupted mind refuses to believe that house was only rent..... I swear there's a hidden basement there with whips and chains there. Ohh and all the previous toys Marcus made that were already delivered :devilish::devilish::devilish:
I'm with you on this, That house is too good to be just "empty", the only reason it wouldn't have been used as townhall or something would be because of it's other more illicit uses.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Pretty sure it was established that the house was owned by the mayors family, and since his son was out of town he rented it out and than reclaimed it as his son returned... if he had known said son would poison him he'd probably kick him out though :devilish:.

Makeing good use of the house eventually doesn't sound bad, but I get a feeling it's more likely that Gwyneth moves in with our Children, since her house is to small to raise them... and let's be honest the girl knows what she wants and how to get it.
Speaking of vacant places, I thought of 2:

1. Liandra's tent

2. The cave belonging to the late Taurus
who'd want to live in a tent in the middle of nowhere?
Even Liandra hated it.

A cave that saw that much slaugther? must be some interesting person that would want to live there ;)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm with you on this, That house is too good to be just "empty", the only reason it wouldn't have been used as townhall or something would be because of it's other more illicit uses.
I know right... "I'll tell yer what, therrr som good fernicating dat dun been going un en dat therr house..." (in my best hillbilly voice)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Pretty sure it was established that the house was owned by the mayors family, and since his son was out of town he rented it out and than reclaimed it as iis son returned... if he had known said son would poison him he'd probably kick him out though
That's an even worst case to present. The son's personality screems corruption. That family if not the mayor stained every corner of that house before they left. Probably needed to air it out a bit that's why they left :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FunFuntomes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How many of the scenes are animated now? Changelog seems to have quite a few, but I figured I would ask because I know how massive this game is.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
If Victoria is pregnant and you reconciled with her... Is there a possibility that she visits you in the rent house even if you are ALONE (without your Succubus Daughter)?
I don't know if this exists, but a recent post here (talking about horny and neglected Victoria) makes me doubt.
I was able to trigger the scene "Pregnant Victoria in Black Lingerie" visiting the rent house.

• I gifted her the Black Lingerie
• Completed "Win back Victoria"
• It triggered some days after paying rent to the Guard (I guess the number is not important).
• Not having sex with her for 2 weeks could be a requirement.
• I slept for a new day and slept 8 hours more (may be unnecessary).
• I went to the Mayor House, talked with the Mayor and the Guard, visited the dining room and checked the locked bedroom (only entering may be neccessary).
• I visited the Smithy (I though entering another building could be a factor, but may be unnecessary).
• I entered the house, went upstairs and Victoria was there Pregnant in Black Lingerie.
• There was Oral and Sex options.
• The star by Victoria's bedroom window wasn't present when I was outside, but the Light for Spirit Potions was.
• Re-entering the rent house after going somewhere may be a necessary.

Triggering the scene on purpose is kind of time consuming.
I used an old save (before Waystone 2).
The first time was by accident. I had to pay rent twice before she visited again.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The threesome MC-Victoria-Succubus can be triggered even if you give your Daughter 250g. You are paying 250g more so she doesn't have to give head to Edgard.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes