fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
I have a goblin daughter and the quest "a common enemy" has started, however the three knights are not appearing at the tavern. are there any other prerequisites from other quest which are not directly involved in the goblin questline? I did all quests until the 50th QUEST: Delivery Boy in the walkthrough plus the goblin questline plus the bat breeder quests.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Anyway, from looking at the 4 current goblin races, they use different combat techniques:

Pygmy - Poison arrows as Shakala mentioned

Cave - The only 1s to use magic

Common - Ordinary fighting style

Black - Axes

Another thing is I find it strange is that Bat Breeders lay eggs
Because their secretly reptile people,.......shhhhhhh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I have a goblin daughter and the quest "a common enemy" has started, however the three knights are not appearing at the tavern. are there any other prerequisites from other quest which are not directly involved in the goblin questline? I did all quests until the 50th QUEST: Delivery Boy in the walkthrough plus the goblin questline plus the bat breeder quests.
Did you finish the argument scene with Shakala and her daughter?

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
That's not Makith. I beleive that's just a regular goblin warrior from our rank'n file. Makith wears a hooded black robe while that dude is wearing basic tribal cloth.

Tinkerer seems to have rule that any NPC that is required to complete a quest is not gonna be killed. Makith gives us the Spirit Potion quest so I reckon she will be fine. Same reason why Bhrute is the only one who survives the King's raid on the village, he is needed to learn Mighty Blow & some of us might not do that before the raid happens.

If the character is needed for a skill, part of a number of different questlines that can overlap or is a girl we have reached pregnancy stage with I beleive they are safe.

You can also see this in effect with Julia & Molly. Julia is persuable as a sexual partner so she will survive the raid & begin a new life with MC on the Family Farm. Molly exists to birth Taurus' child, nothing more. She & Taurus have no quests or skills to teach MC outside of their encounter in the quest "Monster Hunter". So she dies cos she lived her purpose.

Same with Victoria & the Mayor. The Mayor may give u some side quests & play a minor role in some other quests he is not importent BEYOND the The Election. So Victoria easily replaces him in all his quests because it dosent harm the game. But Victoria is a pursuable female so she must life.
I wished Molly would survive.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you might need to need tomove Alices quest line forward, she is normally in the temple by the time I see the knights

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you the mayor of weirdwood already?
has Alice left the tavern to live in the temple?
You might also have to deal with the Vampire Lord first

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Are you the mayor of weirdwood already?
has Alice left the tavern to live in the temple?
You might also have to deal with the Vampire Lord first
You don't need to deal with the vampire lord or be mayor for this quest. I normally do those after.

I think Alice needs to have gone through her courtship, because nighty drinking contests will conflict with the knights rowdiness.
And Gabriel needs to have sobered up and vacated his normal seat

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't need to deal with the vampire lord or be mayor for this quest. I normally do those after.

I think Alice needs to have gone through her courtship, because nighty drinking contests will conflict with the knights rowdiness.
And Gabriel needs to have sobered up and vacated his normal seat
But you need to be mayor to help Zivah restore the temple and only once that happened she'll take Alcolytes... right? (damn the details are vague since it had been awhile)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I finish the vampires quest first before I let the mayor die because it locks up cemetery rumours quest for me. Then finished wedding wrecker, then mayor.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The only quests I think you need the mayor for are Goblin ears, the witch and cemetery rumours
Each of these Quest should be completable with Victoria aswell... the mayor is only a sstand in Character that makes us want to take the leadership position... or rather steal his wife that wants to be the real leader

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Each of these Quest should be completable with Victoria aswell... the mayor is only a sstand in Character that makes us want to take the leadership position... or rather steal his wife that wants to be the real leader
Playing it over because I thought it was locked. May have been a bug. Anyway I passed it now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The werewolf quest was so irritating to not see I ended up replaying it for a complete quest list :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I finish the vampires quest first before I let the mayor die because it locks up cemetery rumours quest for me. Then finished wedding wrecker, then mayor.
It shouldnt lock "Cematery Rumours". After killing the Master you can finish the quest by speaking with Victoria, who will pay u for the job.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes