Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in most lore zombies ignore vampires as they don't present "nutritional value" to them. What I'm saying is that with the bond active MC was indistinguishable from another undead to the zombies. but now either the zombie is aware enough to distinguish MC from other meatbags or Adaobi is such a powerful necromancer that she can control the undead when in torpor. and I gots to know how a possible zombie girl would function
The Zombie likely is enchanted with a spell that compells him to open the gate when makeing contact to the MC.
Nothing fancy just a "if condition is met do the following" commandment... since a brainless Zombie can't fight such a mental based magic it'll stay active for aslong as it needs.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
in most lore zombies ignore vampires as they don't present "nutritional value" to them. What I'm saying is that with the bond active MC was indistinguishable from another undead to the zombies. but now either the zombie is aware enough to distinguish MC from other meatbags or Adaobi is such a powerful necromancer that she can control the undead when in torpor. and I gots to know how a possible zombie girl would function
Well I would assume that Zombies may behave like the "traditional" ones of African folklore (for those who dont know that's where zombies come from lol). In that case they serve the basic commands given to them by their master(s) & will do that task until 1) They are told to stop, 2) Given a new task that contradicts the previous one or 3) The one controlling them dies (that 3rd option is more modern media than tradition).

If the Zombie is given the commands "Do Not Harm That Human" & "Open The Gate For That Human" than it shall do so. She is at least 300sh years old (Tinkerer said they were free for about 100 years before their 200 year imprsionment) & is the one most interested in the dark arts so makes sense she would have such power.

For example there is fridge logic here if you think about the Zombie Riderick fight. He wasent attacking MC, he was going for Oksana. But when MC began to attack him his most basic instincts (or what's left of them) had it attack him as well. So theoretically if MC attacked the zombie it may react violently against the command it was given. But for now MC is "cool" so to speak ;)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well I would assume that Zombies may behave like the "traditional" ones of African folklore (for those who dont know that's where zombies come from lol). In that case they serve the basic commands given to them by their master(s) & will do that task until 1) They are told to stop, 2) Given a new task that contradicts the previous one or 3) The one controlling them dies (that 3rd option is more modern media than tradition).

If the Zombie is given the commands "Do Not Harm That Human" & "Open The Gate For That Human" than it shall do so. She is at least 300sh years old (Tinkerer said they were free for about 100 years before their 200 year imprsionment) & is the one most interested in the dark arts so makes sense she would have such power.

For example there is fridge logic here if you think about the Zombie Riderick fight. He wasent attacking MC, he was going for Oksana. But when MC began to attack him his most basic instincts (or what's left of them) had it attack him as well. So theoretically if MC attacked the zombie it may react violently against the command it was given. But for now MC is "cool" so to speak ;)
that's precisely the angle I was going for , minus the roderick fight since I couldn't resist Oksana's ass.. if we go with that as the method used to control the zombie, a zombie girl could be commanded to for example "fuck" but nature might kick in when ordered to do something she'd never do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
no i know how to use saveeditor but i couldn't find a way to increase my damage or xp
I've no idea why you might have problems with this.

Go into save editor, find your hero, should be #6 on the list, type a number into the relevant box, ATK increases your damage with melee, MAT increases your damage with magic. MHP to increase your max health.
The numbers you enter into these fields are added to your stats, So your beginning ATK is 6, with 100 into the ATK box adds up to 106 Attack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The title screen has become a bit of issue for me, never thought much of it until an idea hit me. What if he's not striking a heroic pose? What if he's defending Ziva and Erevi? If he is from who? Pretty sure it's a heroic pose but it also makes sense because of everyone he has the most reason to not want the see the girls fight.
I knew something was off about that weapon. Not sure if it was intentional or not but that's a Bident. The angles for the foot placement is off too much

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I knew something was off about that weapon. Not sure if it was intentional or not but that's a Bident. The angles for the foot placement is off too much
Funny enough guess whose most associated with it?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Bident, now thats a posh name for a pitchfork :p
To me,its a tool to pile hay or to test new hairdoes on them,its funny to use it to pile hay in the most creative formats,and its definetly funny to stuck one of these in a hay pile.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Guess that where our modern Devil gets his pitch folk from. Plus pitchforks have a flat ridge for the foot
To be honest alot of iconography seen in the modern religious imagery is taken from the older pagan believes. Even the way Jesus was born was taken from a story where Zeus knocks up some poor sleeping virgin girl by appearing as a ray of light & "baved" her in the glow.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Could just be reading too much into it though and Tinkerer didn't mean it as and Easter egg

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
To be honest alot of iconography seen in the modern religious imagery is taken from the older pagan believes. Even the way Jesus was born was taken from a story where Zeus knocks up some poor sleeping virgin girl by appearing as a ray of light & "baved" her in the glow.
Yup

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes