seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Imagine him getting to the Black Goblins"HQ"and saying"alright,who is the motherfucker that is messing with Ma Boyz?"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you forgot Reanna.
She was never a combat companion, at times she is an enemy... but I gues she counts as battle proven NPC atleast.
I imagine them as water baloons full of Quetesh pussy juice(even know they are on little glass flasks)
...well basically it's water that is running over the dragon tear or maybe even created by it.
They call it holy water but Zivah admits that she doesn't bless it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
but how does the zombie know when to lower the bridge ?:unsure:
Same way that the Zombies didnt attack you when you became servant to the Sisters. The vampires gave it a simple command & it follows. Dont let anyone but the boy in. So when you approach the gate it pulls the chain. Zombies can see (if not by sight then perhaps electromanetcic energy produced by the living? Like in Dead Space). Also it's a being reanimated through necrotic energy so let's not overthink it lol

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sneak attack you said,i dont believe the succubi daughter would step on Caleah domain,and if i remember well,you still need to beat up him for to get the chance,i think she only gets the chance by herself if you let her be raped
Nope wether u stop the rape early ir not she always gets the killing blow. But she was a Huntress in the past. Thought u how to make a trap for Dolf, based on ones they used for Gater Beasts.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She is literally bound to him with a chain, so it takes the MC and Gabriel weakening the Orc and distracting him before Caleah gets the chance to finish him off on her own.
Personally I don't think you can add any combat values to the NPCs (which you can team up with), as Caleah was just a normal villager... not even a hunter let alone a soldier.
Aside of Brute, Shakalah and Gabriel none of the NPCs received any combat training.
Some have natural abilities which makes them stronger than avarage villagers, but they are pushovers in a real combat situation

But she was a hunter for her tribe? Shes a Ranger like Liandra, & she teaches MC how to make the trap for Dolf.

Also she is chained too the orc he has a chained collar round her neck like shes his pet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was talking about Erevi's daughter...
Same principal all the same. She may not KNOW its specifically Qetesh but the daughter feels the "antagonistic" presence of another being of greater power (even compared to her in such a weakened state, Qetesh is still a goddess). She refuses to approach the "evil presence" because from her point of view everything in her own nature is "good" while whatever she senses must be " bad".

Same for the Familiar. She senses a powerful opposing force & makes a quick pop away. She hides from the Lord of Light's followers too, unless her master is ACTIVLY fighting them she feels her presence may couse more trouble then their needs to be.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know what the new quest total is up to?
and when are we getting orc females?
Think it's technically 122? But "Mass For The Pious" dosent get added to the list & you can only complete "Security" if u FAILED "Acorns".

Might be wrong on the number but it's in that ballpark.

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She was never a combat companion, at times she is an enemy... but I gues she counts as battle proven NPC atleast.

What are u talking about? Reanna literally fights by you're side when clearing out all the zombies & Plaguewolves. She helps kill the Plaguewolf Behemoth as well...

The ONLY vampire who hasent joined on a quest yet as a companion is Adaobi (the african princess one).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Cheat engine is a tough method to use on these games, just use a saveeditor to increase your stats, an extra 100 will one hit kill pretty much everything in the game
I couldn't. I already do most things from there, but I couldn't find a way of what I said.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are u talking about? Reanna literally fights by you're side when clearing out all the zombies & Plaguewolves. She helps kill the Plaguewolf Behemoth as well...

The ONLY vampire who hasent joined on a quest yet as a companion is Adaobi (the african princess one).
She certainly wasn't in the Team when we stormed the castle through the dungeon... I wasn't sure wether or not she helped with the Plaguewolfs in the gatehouse admitently.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Some news?
View attachment 1754928

Hi everyone!
Now that things have calmed down a bit after the launch of 2.71 I've had some time to look ahead. The next major release will be 2.81, which will mostly focus on your fledgling goblin empire. I'll be adding some new activities you can assign to your underlings, like mining and smithing. So they can improve their equipment and be less likely to get stabbed. The update will also bring you into conflict with another tribe, the black goblins. This will add raiding similar to the Pygmy goblin conflict, but with some elements of repeatability.
The plan is to make this update a bit smaller than the last one, so it doesn't turn into another 3 month+ production nightmare, and I'll do my best to stick to the plan this time:).
I've also been working on improving the current build a bit. Smoothing out some rough edges, fixing some bugs and adding a few minor scene options for Mia, Liandra and Luthien. These will be released in v2.72 sometime later this week.

Happy Easter everyone!
Tinkerer​
can't wait to hatefuck the new goblin girl...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I couldn't. I already do most things from there, but I couldn't find a way of what I said.
you couldn't what? use a save editor? they are really easy there is a free online one here

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Same way that the Zombies didnt attack you when you became servant to the Sisters. The vampires gave it a simple command & it follows. Dont let anyone but the boy in. So when you approach the gate it pulls the chain. Zombies can see (if not by sight then perhaps electromanetcic energy produced by the living? Like in Dead Space). Also it's a being reanimated through necrotic energy so let's not overthink it lol
in most lore zombies ignore vampires as they don't present "nutritional value" to them. What I'm saying is that with the bond active MC was indistinguishable from another undead to the zombies. but now either the zombie is aware enough to distinguish MC from other meatbags or Adaobi is such a powerful necromancer that she can control the undead when in torpor. and I gots to know how a possible zombie girl would function

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes