DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do i go other side of bridge? i can only go inside castle dungeon.
Have u killed Master? If you're doing the quest were u & Reanna are clearing the castle then go through the dungeon, to the first floor. Then use the door at the south of the first floor to enter courtyard. Then cross over to Gatehouse.

Once that quest is cleared a Zombie will lower the bridge for you anytime u approach.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but how does the zombie know when to lower the bridge ?:unsure:
like any human would I suppose there had the be some kind of window to see and check for approaching people in the gatehouse. considering that the Vampires can fly in bat form and they don't seem to leave the castle anyway the Zombie was likely setup to lower the bridge when the MC is approaching

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
since they were able to when you were a Thrall to the "Sisters" and visiting the graveyard that shouldn't come as a surprise
but then the MC smelled of vampire due to the thrall bond. the answer to how the zombie distinguishes MC now is pivotal to establish if a zombie girl would pass the harkness test.

• Angry

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
you're forgetting that the orc boss was ultimately kiled by Caleah with a sneak attack.
Sneak attack you said,i dont believe the succubi daughter would step on Caleah domain,and if i remember well,you still need to beat up him for to get the chance,i think she only gets the chance by herself if you let her be raped

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but then the MC smelled of vampire due to the thrall bond. the answer to how the zombie distinguishes MC now is pivotal to establish if a zombie girl would pass the harkness test.
Not sure what one thing has to do with the other.
The Zombie guard was most likely created for the single purpose that he'll lower the bridge and open the gate for the MC.
The MC was not "smelling" any different when he was a Thrall, as any other Character would have had to comment on that.
Sneak attack you said,i dont believe the succubi daughter would step on Caleah domain,and if i remember well,you still need to beat up him for to get the chance,i think she only gets the chance by herself if you let her be raped
She is literally bound to him with a chain, so it takes the MC and Gabriel weakening the Orc and distracting him before Caleah gets the chance to finish him off on her own.
Personally I don't think you can add any combat values to the NPCs (which you can team up with), as Caleah was just a normal villager... not even a hunter let alone a soldier.
Aside of Brute, Shakalah and Gabriel none of the NPCs received any combat training.
Some have natural abilities which makes them stronger than avarage villagers, but they are pushovers in a real combat situation

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
like any human would I suppose there had the be some kind of window to see and check for approaching people in the gatehouse. considering that the Vampires can fly in bat form and they don't seem to leave the castle anyway the Zombie was likely setup to lower the bridge when the MC is approaching
Make sense for it to be a zombie, they don't need any sleep at all

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Personally I don't think you can add any combat values to the NPCs (which you can team up with), as Caleah was just a normal villager... not even a hunter let alone a soldier.
Aside of Brute, Shakalah and Gabriel none of the NPCs received any combat training.
Some have natural abilities which makes them stronger than avarage villagers, but they are pushovers in a real combat situation
you forgot Reanna.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
No Erevi said that both the MC and her familiars are being sustained by Nergal in and earlier dialogue
He doesnt sustain them,he makes possible their first transition to material plane possible,since breaking the barriers that make each plane exist are too powerful to be transitioned by lesser beings,after that they are binded to their summoner and further invocations of the same servant will be easier because the servant will already have his master magic signature to use as a beacon to acess the material plane
to be far, that was the ziva before the ritual that awoke Quetesh, if you tried to bring the succubus to the temple she was scared of the place. Perhaps with Quetesh's awakening, Ziva gained new powers. perhaps her healing spells can now hurt demons
The fear the familar nurtures from the temple is for the same motive she returns to the tower when forced to abandon the player,it is the domain of the gods,in the Tower she is near Nergal influence,and in the Temple there is Quetesh influence....considering they are antagonists deities now,its logical for the Familiar to avoid the temple

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She says directly to you that just being near it brings her disconfort,and succubus is the key that Nergal forged to open the material plane acessibly for it,even if the place couldnt do anything bad to her,she would probably get discovered by Ziva,thank to her corruption aura

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Some news?
1649863363040.png

Hi everyone!
Now that things have calmed down a bit after the launch of 2.71 I've had some time to look ahead. The next major release will be 2.81, which will mostly focus on your fledgling goblin empire. I'll be adding some new activities you can assign to your underlings, like mining and smithing. So they can improve their equipment and be less likely to get stabbed. The update will also bring you into conflict with another tribe, the black goblins. This will add raiding similar to the Pygmy goblin conflict, but with some elements of repeatability.
The plan is to make this update a bit smaller than the last one, so it doesn't turn into another 3 month+ production nightmare, and I'll do my best to stick to the plan this time:).
I've also been working on improving the current build a bit. Smoothing out some rough edges, fixing some bugs and adding a few minor scene options for Mia, Liandra and Luthien. These will be released in v2.72 sometime later this week.

Happy Easter everyone!
Tinkerer​

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Some news?
View attachment 1754928

Hi everyone!
Now that things have calmed down a bit after the launch of 2.71 I've had some time to look ahead. The next major release will be 2.81, which will mostly focus on your fledgling goblin empire. I'll be adding some new activities you can assign to your underlings, like mining and smithing. So they can improve their equipment and be less likely to get stabbed. The update will also bring you into conflict with another tribe, the black goblins. This will add raiding similar to the Pygmy goblin conflict, but with some elements of repeatability.
The plan is to make this update a bit smaller than the last one, so it doesn't turn into another 3 month+ production nightmare, and I'll do my best to stick to the plan this time:).
I've also been working on improving the current build a bit. Smoothing out some rough edges, fixing some bugs and adding a few minor scene options for Mia, Liandra and Luthien. These will be released in v2.72 sometime later this week.

Happy Easter everyone!
Tinkerer​
Oh yeah,the guys gonna be crazy when they see that,bless ya M3ntir

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know what the new quest total is up to?
and when are we getting orc females?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha,MC will appear to takes things on hands this time,after all,the goblin army is litteraly made out by his sons

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes