seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The title screen has become a bit of issue for me, never thought much of it until an idea hit me. What if he's not striking a heroic pose? What if he's defending Ziva and Erevi? If he is from who? Pretty sure it's a heroic pose but it also makes sense because of everyone he has the most reason to not want the see the girls fight.
Honestly think hes striking a heroic pose with Ziva & Erevi hanging off his legs like damsels.

Also have you noticed hes not holding a sword... it's a 2 prong fork.
I think its a reference for Conan,becuz i remember to see something like that one of his comics covers.
P.S:yup,2 prong fork,the same kind you use to try new hairdos on hay piles or to bring when you are participating into a raid of villagers on the local evil cientist house
P.S.2(not the video game):it reinforces the name of the game Peasant Quest,since everyone knows the weapon of choice of every angry peasant is the 2 prong fork(or any work tool they have to spare to break on the head of their target),with a traditional torch to help to acclimatize

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh and DomWolf

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think its a reference for Conan,becuz i remember to see something like that one of his comics covers.
P.S:yup,2 prong fork,the same kind you use to try new hairdos on hay piles or to bring when you are participating into a raid of villagers on the local evil cientist house
P.S.2(not the video game):it reinforces the name of the game Peasant Quest,since everyone knows the weapon of choice of every angry peasant is the 2 prong fork(or any work tool they have to spare to break on the head of their target),with a traditional torch to help to acclimatize
I think I remember that poster. Was it the one with Red Sonja?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Honestly think hes striking a heroic pose with Ziva & Erevi hanging off his legs like damsels.

Also have you noticed hes not holding a sword... it's a 2 prong fork.
If you ask me, it's he has to choose which side he has to fight for & they're persuading him

rasoir0591

Jun 16, 2020
If I understand where you are correctly you on the first level now right?
No, I can't leave location ToTheTemple - trully I can but only To The Farm, I can't go to Village and then walk to Castle. That blinking light to leave not works (up one becouse down one works fine).
Edit
Ok I read some post upper, I'll try to edit save file with new location.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
If u mean to get her to start visiting for the first time. Then u need to successfully peep on her at her place. I suggest 2 pig fat on the fire at the lil shack near General Shop to couse a distraction.
I've already done them, I can get into her room after I get her pregnant, I'm asking for the to wait for me upstairs when I get home

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Nergal was able to manifest, speak & even electrocute Erevi through his statue to both save MC's life & to announce his wish she birth you're child. Qetesh needed to be reconnected with the crown & even after that can only really manifest as a glow when pleased during mass & the kost we have seen is her shift the statue to a pregnant visage while sending apparitions of children through the halls.
When you first arrive at the Tower Erevi puts you in a live or death situation by telling you, go and get that crown or I'll finish you.
Only AFTER she recovers the crown you are allowed into the Altar room and meet Nergal for the first time.
He can also only send a familiar after the MC sacrifices several Goblins, Batbreeders or Bandits
Well,with the sums up of what Eva and Dom brought to the table,we can see that Quetesh is recovering her influence and power on her temple,but her powers are gentler and way more subtle than the ones Nergal works,as for Nergal,his investment seems to be focused on bring his pawns back to the material plan,i see however that since Tinkerer evolved a lot Quetesh side,he'll probably try to put more content involving Nergal side(oh yeah,forgot that are the patrons who vote the content)
Don't forget that Nergal received far more love in the recent past than Qetesh.
You helped Erevi recover magical items and tomes aswell as help her build an army of demihumans and monsters and there is a potential for further development.
Though I'd agree that the MC became the center for several oposing factions in very close proximity... which screams for trouble down the road.
I'd debate that because it's a poor battle tactic. He would need unlimited Wells of power to sustain an unnatural being in this world and still have power to fight later. Qetesh has the better strategy of just powering up natural creatures here. Meaning she'll be fully battle ready when needed.
No that's the smart part of the plan... once the succubus was born she was self sustaining, he only had to use his powers dureing the concepotion part... and that's why MC had to make sacrifices each time.
I've already done them, I can get into her room after I get her pregnant, I'm asking for the to wait for me upstairs when I get home
That should have happened BEFORE she got pregnant... also have you made up with her for impregnating her?

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
When you first arrive at the Tower Erevi puts you in a live or death situation by telling you, go and get that crown or I'll finish you.
Only AFTER she recovers the crown you are allowed into the Altar room and meet Nergal for the first time.
He can also only send a familiar after the MC sacrifices several Goblins, Batbreeders or Bandits

Don't forget that Nergal received far more love in the recent past than Qetesh.
You helped Erevi recover magical items and tomes aswell as help her build an army of demihumans and monsters and there is a potential for further development.
Though I'd agree that the MC became the center for several oposing factions in very close proximity... which screams for trouble down the road.

No that's the smart part of the plan... once the succubus was born she was self sustaining, he only had to use his powers dureing the concepotion part... and that's why MC had to make sacrifices each time.

That should have happened BEFORE she got pregnant... also have you made up with her for impregnating her?
yes i made up with him
Victoria must be horny in walktrough. Note: once you have sex with her she won't be horny until a new check
is successful the next day. He says, but I couldn't do it, I could only do this once, I don't know how I did it.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
is there a cheat way to increase my damage it was one hit like hitting 900
and I tried to increase my xp with cheat engine but I couldn't succeed, is there a way to do this?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there a cheat way to increase my damage it was one hit like hitting 900
and I tried to increase my xp with cheat engine but I couldn't succeed, is there a way to do this?
Cheat engine is a tough method to use on these games, just use a saveeditor to increase your stats, an extra 100 will one hit kill pretty much everything in the game

mochachan

Mar 9, 2020
How to solve missing image problems? I got it when I try to spy after clearing horse dungs. I tried redownloading the game files but doesn't seems to work

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Are you playing an unofficial compressed Version of the game by chance?
Or on a public Website?
Yeah I think I might've downloaded the compressed update version. Possibly over a non-compressed 2.61, I can't remember. I'll try downloading the full normal version

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dont visit her. Let her become horny from a few days not having sex, then go upstairs in the evening. Pop up & down the stairs to see about triggering her arrival.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
...just to make it clear before the Goblin Wars both Nergal and Qetesh had been the main gods in the land... calling their worship Cults is kinda unfitting, most of their Temples and conclaves got destroyed in the war and their Priests and followers killed admittently.
Nowadays they are fledgling Religions, a shadow of their former glory, but still religions.
They apparently never had shortcomeings of new Alcolytes that turned into Priestess before by what Zivah tells us.

More like he removed the eternal youth blessing or more likely inversed it's effects.
Makeing them seem like eternal Grannys ;)
Also Qetesh is still worshipped in some regions, same as Nergal, just not on the scale as before the war.

Have you tried talkeing to Zivah before heading out?
Nergal does their stuff through corrupting nature, same way they (tinkerer said in discord that Nergal is not rstricted by gender) turned a child into a succubus. So I think his curse altrered the priestesses aperance. turning beutiful women into ugly hags is a common fantasy thrope

Well not entirely wrong to call them cults. The term "cult" just means a religious group that follows a particular Deity or Ideology. Hence in Ancient Greece you had the Cults of Dionysus, Zeus, Athrodite, Hera, Artemis, Hephaestus ect... sadly the media conflated the word "cult" with sects which is why we now picture them as either hedonistic or blasphemous people who worship demons, false gods or pagan figures.

By the proper definition both the Qeteshians & Nergalites are cults. But you're not wrong about how successful the religions were in the past. From what we learn in the game the Qeteshian faith had many women within who used Fertility potions to aid the women who struggled with pregnancy, while using Barreness religiously each morning to stop themselves from getting pregnant. Qetesh isnt just the goddess of Fertility but also sexual pleasure & ecstacy (possibly with kore enfasis on the later part. As such "sacrifices" of sexual pleasure were religiously given by the priestesses to Qetesh, and while the religion is matriarchal (only females could be Priestesses, mostly all men were stuck at the rank of acolyte) males were still importent members of the church who "assisted" with duties of the female acolytes & priestesses. The High Priest of Quelity Control was the highest rank a man could reach & he was essentially a glorified brat tamer (for those who dont know it's a specific type of dom who "tames" brats into more submissive girls through a mixture of punishment & reward).

The Nergalites were followers of Nergal who is essentially this worlds equivalent of a Devil Arch-type demon god. I reckon while his followers were widespread they probably acted more like secretive cobals in regions where his worship was deemed heretical. Dark Elves, Goblins, Orcs & other less than "nice" races probably have open worship of Nergal. Humans, Elves, Dwarves & Halflings probably ban his worship, with those who do acting in secret behind closed doors. If that's the case then the Goblin War was the first time his followers actively acted against a particular group & led to their direct destruction by the opposing forces (as seen with the previous owner of Erevi's Tower who died when the King laid a seige on his tower at the end of the war). I very much doubt it's a following most would announce to the world.

Both took major hits during the war, but Qetesh came out worse for wear.

Weather he reversed, illusioned or just revealed what they are dosent really matter. Point is the eternal "youth" was take by the curse, at least looks/physically as Ziva was still pretty spry for an "old lady" (like sneak attacking MC if he fucks up their first meeting).

I reckon the most prominent religion is the Lord of Light as his is the closest this setting has to a proper "organised" religion very close in look & nature to that of the Chatholic/Christian church. He is essentially the abrahamic god if paganised & exists to bring light & order to a sinful & dark world while having followers who are fanatical zealous in their mass delusions of what IS & ISNT heretical actions. The only reason Qeteshians were tolerated by them is (most likley) because their deities are siblings.
Oksana when she was a purifier was friendly to Ziva and even seeked help at the temple so I think the purifiers don't attack lightside deities worshipers.
As of the queteshian order, if you remember Victoria's comment when you show her a potion of bareness, she comments how prominent the cult was and that she wished to be a priestess, which means that Quetesh was a well known deity if even a barmaid from Greyport knew about her.
On Nergal's side, I'm fairly certain goblins aren't nergalites, but Nergal's liuetenants forced the goblins to obey by either strongarming them or promising the chance to fuck captured priestesses.

Well,with the sums up of what Eva and Dom brought to the table,we can see that Quetesh is recovering her influence and power on her temple,but her powers are gentler and way more subtle than the ones Nergal works,as for Nergal,his investment seems to be focused on bring his pawns back to the material plan,i see however that since Tinkerer evolved a lot Quetesh side,he'll probably try to put more content involving Nergal side(oh yeah,forgot that are the patrons who vote the content)
Tinkerer said that 2.9X will be about the tower of dread. Tinkerer lets patron vote on stuff, but he still has the fianl say. and there's still an unaccessible floor at the top of the tower. The biggest question is what kind of creatures will live there?

The title screen has become a bit of issue for me, never thought much of it until an idea hit me. What if he's not striking a heroic pose? What if he's defending Ziva and Erevi? If he is from who? Pretty sure it's a heroic pose but it also makes sense because of everyone he has the most reason to not want the see the girls fight.
I always interptetrd that as MC uniting the two factions and protecting them from the lord of light. It would be a tinkeresque plottwist to have the "good guys" turn out to be the final villains.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Too me Nergal is still using a lot of energy on the familiar and then on each baby she has. Looking at the stats only Alice and Caleah while have a hard time against the succubus. Pretty sure Ziva can go toe to toe with Erevi.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Too me Nergal is still using a lot of energy on the familiar and then on each baby she has. Looking at the stats only Alice and Caleah while have a hard time against the succubus. Pretty sure Ziva can go toe to toe with Erevi.
Zivah only has healing skills and a limited Manapool... she isn't much of a fighter at all, Erevi atleast knows some fire and lightning skills... and after our exploration of the Cult (as in Sect) of death probably also some dark skills.
the Succubus is a temptress and posses some fire attack skills... still she self admittendly is for love not war.
The Familiar was attached to the MC and is feeding upon his power, the initial ritual to bind the 2 probably took some Power from Nergal but after that it's the MCs task to keep her alive (likely also a reason why she is so goddamn horny ;) ).

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes