t727

Jan 4, 2018
Why is nwjs trying to access the internet?
Google(TCP)
142.250.74.36:443

Unknown(UDP)
239.255.255.255:1900

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Test202

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Why is nwjs trying to access the internet?
Google(TCP)
142.250.74.36:443

Unknown(UDP)
239.255.255.255:1900

My guess is that it could be the "SRD_HUDMaker.js" plugin which is responsible of such a call:

JavaScript:
[...]

HUDManager.initManager = function() {
    this.checkInternet();
};

HUDManager.initManager();

[...]

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// HUDManager
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUDManager.checkInternet = function() {
    if(!_.isPlaytest) return;
    require('dns').lookup('www.google.com', function(err) {
        if (err && err.code == "ENOTFOUND") {
            this._internet = false;
        } else {
            this._internet = true;
        }
        this._checkComplete = true;
        this.checkForUpdates();
    }.bind(this));
};

HUDManager.checkForUpdates = function() {
    if(!this._internet) return;
    this.getLog('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SumRndmDde/PluginUpdater/master/SRD_HUDMakerResources.json');
};

[...]

AFAIR, nwjs sends also some reports to google when it crashes (though I think there is a configuration parameter somewhere to forbid it).

Last edited:
Reactions: t727

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
because they dont show up on the alchemy table, you need to get witch house and do it there
or inside the temple at the altar
Oh I though we can create at alchemy table. Sorry about that.

But how to know which ingredient I need to make both potion (Without looking at guide)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Oh I though we can create at alchemy table. Sorry about that.

But how to know which ingredient I need to make both potion (Without looking at guide)
the list of stuff is in items, key items and there are like the recipes of the potions.

Putinsky

Aug 3, 2018
We'll soon need a mod that counts numbers of unslept nights at every particular household not to lose affection :oops:
After promising beginning game get's way to many "daily activities" that we have to attend to. And yea, I understand that we can just ignore and then just spam gifting/pastry/sleeping but is that a point? That's only my opinion and feedback. Overall game is still one of most interesting around there. Cheers.

Deadworker

Jan 5, 2019
He one question, i did follow the walkthrough up to the point where you get the "Temple of Qetesh" quest. The guide says, that if you go to Liandra you get the Quest "Sacred Water" aswell. The thing is, i did the procedures with Liandra and won the sacred water, but i actually did not get the quest and neither finish it then. Is this a bug, do i need to have the quest completed for the future?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He one question, i did follow the walkthrough up to the point where you get the "Temple of Qetesh" quest. The guide says, that if you go to Liandra you get the Quest "Sacred Water" aswell. The thing is, i did the procedures with Liandra and won the sacred water, but i actually did not get the quest and neither finish it then. Is this a bug, do i need to have the quest completed for the future?
I don't know the specific quest, but many quests in this game don't register if you complete the objective before meeting the quest giver.
It's nothing to worry about it, it doesn't affect the game, it just means your total quests will be counted as less than max

Reactions: Deadworker

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That quest dosent appear in the quest log. Not sure if that's an oversight by Tinkerer or if WT misnamed the event as a quest.

Reactions: Deadworker

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't know the specific quest, but many quests in this game don't register if you complete the objective before meeting the quest giver.
It's nothing to worry about it, it doesn't affect the game, it just means your total quests will be counted as less than max
Just keep playing and do something else first. And stock up on as much water as possible. I don't know exactly when it will be triggered. But the quest is scripted. You can't miss it

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes