FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
this kinda bugs me, dragons lay eggs, she makes a point of saying egg singular. why hasn't she laid it already, the big benefit of laying eggs is you don't have to carry it around with you, so why is she pregnant, why the swollen belly! ,.... damn I'm craving an omlette right now
maybe dragons in PQ due to scarcity learned to store the egg in their womb so no one would steal it while they hunt for food?
Mabey it's like incubatingbthe egg before actually laying it. Like animals in real life. But in humanoid form that is revealed physically.
My point was she shouldn't be doing the pregnant belly and swollen tits like she is a mammal, I get this game is mostly aimed at pregnancy fetishists and I don't want to take away from anyones enjoyment.
but still blahh! :p I liked her better trim, particularly with the new doggy animation.

Don't pay to much notice to this post, I get pregnancy is a hard fetish to find, so I'll put my annoyance the side this time.
I think the preg-look/lactating is just a side effect of taking a humanoid form. Bit I see you're point.
what matters is that Vixenatrix is hot and I'd gladly repopulate the dragon race.
She did state she has yet to lay eggs. It may be more than one egg tho. She could lay a clutch like snakes or crocodiles. In which case we could have a monster girl that could hypothetically birth infinite dragonlings (& like the Imps they merely leave the nest once matured after some days so the cave never gets too crowded). But that last bit was just me spitting a possible idea.
you should know that on discord there's a vocal faction almost begging for a dragon daughter.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you should know that on discord there's a vocal faction almost begging for a dragon daughter.

And everyone should know that Tinkerer will only add Special Daughters to the game if they contribute to the story/game in a significant way. The Succubus has to give birth to a powerful being. He needed females for Goblin production & a daughter fit that situation.

Because of Patreon's rules he will not add Daughters for the sake of of it. I'm not saying it CAN'T happen. I'm saying if he cannot think of a reason that it helps the plot/gameplay its is very unlikely.

As you're probably aware I am an advocate of an Angel Daughter but I have resigned myself to accepting this is a slim if not impossible chance lol

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm suprised that Sacred Water (Liandra's archery challenge) & Peeping Tom (where u have to spy on Victoria) are not quests that have been added to the game.

I feel both would make sense as quests because they are relitavly importent. Sacred Water is a key ingredient to almost all potions (so having that be an official quest would make sense). Same with Peeping Tom because many players dont realise they have to do that or how to successfully do that (or that it is essential for Victoria to start visiting). Wouldnt mind those 2 being added to the Quest Log in a later update.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you trying to corrupt others with your ideas now also :O
your devilish desire has no bounds, you need jesus now to fix it
M3ntir, M3ntir, M3ntir... y'all need Satan to show you the path ;).

Also I'm not trying to "corrupt" people... that's such a loaded word with such pervasive meanings. I prefer... "Enlighten" :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
As you're probably aware I am an advocate of an Angel Daughter but I have resigned myself to accepting this is a slim if not impossible chance lol
you trying to corrupt others with your ideas now also :O
your devilish desire has no bounds, you need jesus now to fix it
a possible angel daughter would be also MC's sister.... that's one messed up family tree

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm suprised that Sacred Water (Liandra's archery challenge) & Peeping Tom (where u have to spy on Victoria) are not quests that have been added to the game.

I feel both would make sense as quests because they are relitavly importent. Sacred Water is a key ingredient to almost all potions (so having that be an official quest would make sense). Same with Peeping Tom because many players dont realise they have to do that or how to successfully do that (or that it is essential for Victoria to start visiting). Wouldnt mind those 2 being added to the Quest Log in a later update.
in that casr Tinkerer would also have to add a "collect" quest for every ingredient, besides the sacred water doesn't even have an end point, you just collect water or have sex with Liandra till things move forward..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
in that casr Tinkerer would also have to add a "collect" quest for every ingredient, besides the sacred water doesn't even have an end point, you just collect water or have sex with Liandra till things move forward..
The quest wouldnt be about the water... it would be about Liandra. Once you have sex with her the quest will be complete.

Could be something like:
"While attempting to get water from the Sacred Well near Weirdwood I was stopped by a hot elf girl. She said her name is Liandra. If I want the water I'll have to get her some wine, preferably Elven, then beat her at archery"
"Liandra offered me a blowjob instead of the water when I won against her. I wonder what else she is willing to do?"
"Dam I fucked an elf! Perhaps I should visit more often..."

I see this as more a quest about getting with Liandra & less about the actual water so he wouldnt need to ad a quest for all ingredients cos they dont come with potential pussy lol

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
M3ntir, M3ntir, M3ntir... y'all need Satan to show you the path ;).

Also I'm not trying to "corrupt" people... that's such a loaded word with such pervasive meanings. I prefer... "Enlighten" :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
stick your ''enligten'' candle up your ass, and feel the burn of heresy that you are spewing around.
people start to believe you , that makes me worried about the future of it all.

Just follow the path of the goblin and you will be saved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bring on the daughters, the more the incestier, the big question is when are we getting the ogre daughter?

edit: is F95 lagging for anyone else? I posted this 30 mins ago, but it seems it never took, maybe server overload?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
stick your ''enligten'' candle up your ass, and feel the burn of heresy that you are spewing around.

Angels, goblins... Angel Goblin? :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: kcaldw

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

There was a time when I really thought DomWolf is really a Tinerer. Many of his speculations eventually appeared in the game and he has an encyclopedic overview of all aspects of the game. Later I realized that he is addicted to the game :)
But I think he definitely has what it takes to write a story for his own fantasy game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There was a time when I really thought DomWolf is really a Tinerer. Many of his speculations eventually appeared in the game and he has an encyclopedic overview of all aspects of the game. Later I realized that he is addicted to the game :)
But I think he definitely has what it takes to write a story for his own fantasy game.
Me & Domwolf are not the same person :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
a possible angel daughter would be also MC's sister.... that's one messed up family tree
Honestly the family tree is already messed up as is haha
Does this story have an end game? is it coming to a conclusion soon or are we looking at a perpetual breed our own army and conquer/repopulate the world scenario?
Like others have said it's most likely gonna end with tower vs temple and maybe MC vs Kingdom with everything else being extra based on what others have said. From what's been revealed at this point though, pretty sure the tower vs temple scenario is gonna end up with MC either playing both sides or taking over both:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Honestly the family tree is already messed up as is haha

Like others have said it's most likely gonna end with tower vs temple and maybe MC vs Kingdom with everything else being extra based on what others have said. From what's been revealed at this point though, pretty sure the tower vs temple scenario is gonna end up with MC either playing both sides or taking over both:
So in other words "no end game" :p just a straight up VN ending, no reason to build up an army to achieve a "Victory" or "Defeat" ending, just play through the story and see what has been scripted.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So in other words "no end game" :p just a straight up VN ending, no reason to build up an army to achieve a "Victory" or "Defeat" ending, just play through the story and see what has been scripted.
Gotta unify the bitches into one harem my dude ;)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

Where do I sign

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes