indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Fan of the colour red I see :p, you know Batbreeder would be that colour if you ever let her sunbath once in a while :cool:
Oh come on! thats too harsh on Kyria ( thats what I named her as she screams it all the time).
You know that list is partly true because other than Bubble Gum I do actually like majority of the girls, but it is also true I'm obsessed with Bubble Gum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh come on! thats too harsh on Kyria ( thats what I named her as she screams it all the time).
You know that list is partly true because other than Bubble Gum I do actually like majority of the girls, but it is also true I'm obsessed with Bubble Gum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which one is Bubble Gum?? Is it Hag Ziva??? it's Hag Ziva isn't it, strange how she gets on everyone's list, I'm beginning to think Tinkerer should make a path where you can keep her in that state :unsure:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Which one is Bubble Gum?? Is it Hag Ziva??? it's Hag Ziva isn't it, strange how she gets on everyone's list, I'm beginning to think Tinkerer should make a path where you can keep her in that state :unsure:
Nah its the familiar, the one and only S tier on my list :love:
But yes it seems some people have a hag ziva kink. :ROFLMAO:

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
hello,
after how long mahgda give birth?
she's the first to get pregnant (well, I didn't get caleah right away in I took a little time to trap her companion) but I go to see her regularly by trapping the male and nothing, anal or blowjob ok but not birth?

Oksana died in the tepes castle, her ghost asked me if I choose another desteny for her, I said yes. What do I do now ? where can I find her?

I installed the date for Caleah, but since, I can't find her anywhere to trigger the event. I got the wine, the lights on, what else do I have to do?
She's here for the mass, but vanish right away after the scene...

Edit :
Ok forget, caleah came back ^^

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hello,
after how long mahgda give birth?
she's the first to get pregnant (well, I didn't get caleah right away in I took a little time to trap her companion) but I go to see her regularly by trapping the male and nothing, anal or blowjob ok but not birth?

Oksana died in the tepes castle, her ghost asked me if I choose another desteny for her, I said yes. What do I do now ? where can I find her?

I installed the date for Caleah, but since, I can't find her anywhere to trigger the event. I got the wine, the lights on, what else do I have to do?
She's here for the mass, but vanish right away after the scene...

Edit :
Ok forget, caleah came back ^^
Maghda doesn't give birth, that is still WIP
Oksana should appear in the tavern at somepoint, check Gabriels old table .

Reactions: ArchieMDM

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

After completing "Go Forth & Multiply" have 5 children in Temple & see "ghost" at bed twice, speak with Ziva to start the quest "Forsaken". Oksana should be in the Tavern.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
After completing "Go Forth & Multiply" have 5 children in Temple & see "ghost" at bed twice, speak with Ziva to start the quest "Forsaken". Oksana should be in the Tavern.
Ah, so it's normal that I haven't found him at the tavern yet! 5 it's going to go fast, alice is expecting her second, zavi has just given birth to her first and Caleah is at the end of her pregnancy.
it should be quite fast ^^

Thank you for your answer.
without wanting to abuse your kindness I have some doubts for Erevy's daughter, I am already going on a mission to repair the gates, she asked me for this bathing I said yes but I must not have gone to the right place since she no longer asked me nothing said after ... the mission finished she went back to her room, is it biting for her way or will she come back at another time?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ah, so it's normal that I haven't found him at the tavern yet! 5 it's going to go fast, alice is expecting her second, zavi has just given birth to her first and Caleah is at the end of her pregnancy.
it should be quite fast ^^

Thank you for your answer.
without wanting to abuse your kindness I have some doubts for Erevy's daughter, I am already going on a mission to repair the gates, she asked me for this bathing I said yes but I must not have gone to the right place since she no longer asked me nothing said after ... the mission finished she went back to her room, is it biting for her way or will she come back at another time?
You havent installed the Decenser Patch

• Wow

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Was wondering - does anyone else experience some (micro?)stuttering in Greyport? To me it does happen every once in a while i.e. every 10 or 15 s. It is just 1 micro stutter/lag per 10-15 seconds, but considering that I am currently doing Luthien/Liandra quests it does get noticeable.

Also some other weird stuff happened - like when you get to the map exit point from Greyport, the window for leave/not now(stay at the current map) appeared way up above at the upper right screen corner or if you go from the opposide direction i.e. into the Greyport, map exit point into the port displayed constistently candlestick too just below me for some reason.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends,, i am doing the Tower of dread quest and Erevi has told me to collect eggs from the cave but every time i go to leave the castle to go to the cave a spider jumps on me. I cannot do anything past that point as it just loops every time i try to leave to go to the cave. What can i do to proceed ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
friends,, i am doing the Tower of dread quest and Erevi has told me to collect eggs from the cave but every time i go to leave the castle to go to the cave a spider jumps on me. I cannot do anything past that point as it just loops every time i try to leave to go to the cave. What can i do to proceed ?
you are getting attacked inside the castle??? Screenshot? save file?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes