Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do i need the decensor patch or is the game uncensored?
The Decensor is for incest with 2 characters (your daughters) and some light bestiality girl with horse, and girl with dog (light petting :p)
No patch just means these scenes show as a black screen (not that I've ever played without it ;) )

boombambooom

Jan 23, 2022
The Decensor is for incest with 2 characters (your daughters) and some light bestiality girl with horse, and girl with dog (light petting :p)
No patch just means these scenes show as a black screen (not that I've ever played without it ;) )
Thanks i just need to paste that censorship.txt in the www folder right?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wish I knew what criteria people are using to rank these characters! on mine I mostly based it on sex scenes with a little bias for base appearance.

Jun 28, 2020
that's racist :p
One of the big problems with RPGM is very few people use it properly, most make it so it's nothing more than a VN with extra walking.
I think Tinkerer does a good job using this engine correctly, I'm not sure this game would work on a different format.
Maybe I'll give it another shot. Admittedly I don't know a lot about what can be done to make them more enjoyable, but since it seems like you share some of the sentiments I mentioned about it but are saying this is an exception, I will give it another shot at some point.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe I'll give it another shot. Admittedly I don't know a lot about what can be done to make them more enjoyable, but since it seems like you share some of the sentiments I mentioned about it but are saying this is an exception, I will give it another shot at some point.
View attachment 1820194

There can only be one answer, one list... The rest are delusions...
Fan of the colour red I see :p, you know Batbreeder would be that colour if you ever let her sunbath once in a while :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: indiehindi
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes