Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
This made me wonder, Is there any lesbian stuff in the game right now? I remember Erevi’s daughter getting handsy during the threesome with Victoria, but not much else beside that.
The MC can catch Victoria & Gwynneth together after completing Gwynneth's quests, implying there are other times he doesn't catch them. There's a couple other scenes where a girl pleasures another girl but the MC is also in the middle of things for those.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I've tried searching and couldn't find anything:

Any means to make your dog more durable? It's a OHKO when any enemy targets it. Any place that sell gears for it?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I've tried searching and couldn't find anything:

Any means to make your dog more durable? It's a OHKO when any enemy targets it. Any place that sell gears for it?
Harald at the pet store sells dog harnesses (equal to cloth armor) and dog collars of stealth (increases chance an attack will miss Doggo entirely). And its likelihood of surviving a hit goes up as it levels up (higher DEF, more HP). When it gets to 20+ HP it starts surviving some bear hits. But keep in mind Doggo isn't a wardog.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It'll, have hope hehe, i'm wishing to see her 3d detailed appearance sooner. As her sprite looks good she's prolly more pretty than birgitte and hilde, frida. Also beth content(gabriel's daughter) is the focused in the next update?
Yes Beth is the focus

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm on 4 for the three girls, but I'm helping Oksana settle in to the Temple. Is it one of those "complete the next quest before this one clears" quests?
Oh if Oksana is already in the Temple then just finish ber quest & Ziva will eventually give you both a mission (but if you didnt have Oksana the u would have that mission without her aid)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Have you dont the Perfume quest? I think Lotus Extract & Nocturanl Essence are only available from that quest onwards
Correct, much like how Makith doesn't sell blood grass or swamp toads until after the quest "Journey to the Swamp" is done.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes