Cream

Sep 18, 2016
can someone who's followed this game for a time comment on the update schedule? is this dev monthly/bi-monthly or whenever it's ready?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
can someone who's followed this game for a time comment on the update schedule? is this dev monthly/bi-monthly or whenever it's ready?
the updates have been mostly monthly... the next one should pop last week of november/first week of december

thank you so much , so improve acommadations witch cost 300 coins ( its purchased already?
the accomodations are a 1 time permanent purchase, food rations can be deactivated

Reactions: Cream

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
dureing the merchant quest you can find a small box with a single potion inside... you'll have to use it in order to complete that quest and staying alive... after completing the witch quest and retrieving an old artifact from a temple you can also craft them

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
How the hell do I get past the temple for the priestess in restore the temple I looked at the walkthrough and it confuses me it’s pissing me off please someone show me a screen shot of what your suppose to do or something before I do something I’ll regret

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
How the hell do I get past the temple for the priestess in restore the temple I looked at the walkthrough and it confuses me it’s pissing me off please someone show me a screen shot of what your suppose to do or something before I do something I’ll regret
Follow only the numbers...

Reactions: frasse

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
That’s not the one I am stuck on that’s pissing me off it’s the one where I need to get the crown and use moonlight at the crypt I have followed the numbers in order and it did not work so I need a screen shot of how it was set up

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Follow only the numbers...
That’s not the one I am stuck on that’s pissing me off it’s the one where I need to get the crown and use moonlight at the crypt I have followed the numbers in order and it did not work so I need a screen shot of how it was set up

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you need to light the central pillar and move the light around the stuck corners so it would hit the gem hidden behind the vines

Kezoing

Apr 10, 2017
you need to place them near a body of water
Hmm, I just can't figure out what to do with the festivity lamps. The quest isn't triggering or I'm not finding the right location. I have examined every body of water in the game! Any help on how to start the quest?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hmm, I just can't figure out what to do with the festivity lamps. The quest isn't triggering or I'm not finding the right location. I have examined every body of water in the game! Any help on how to start the quest?
There's a small south-east of the maintown. Place the lights there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first you need to get the Quest from the swamp elf by flirting with her and invite her on a date (or rather bring the conversation in that direction, as the player will think of a way to make it a surprise)... also have atleast a bottle of wine (elf wine might even be better)

Last edited:

Kezoing

Apr 10, 2017
There's a small south-east of the maintown. Place the lights there.
Thanks! I had found the right location but the quest hadn't triggered. After reloading and exploring the swamp with Caleah for the 3rd time, the MC finally thought about the lamps. Some kind of bug?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes