Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the teasers only included those quality control sessions, that are already included... while the trigger is implemented (same as any girl) there is no pregnancy content yet

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i am stucked at pillars how i ahve to pass through this
In the first room with the square, remember the color sequence? Follow the color sequence. Start with one color and pick the next color. If the first color's torch blows out, star with a different color OR the second color. Once you have 2 torches lit, you're on the right path. Keep following the color sequence.

Reactions: Canto Forte

assh9988@

Apr 6, 2018
In the first room with the square, remember the color sequence? Follow the color sequence. Start with one color and pick the next color. If the first color's torch blows out, star with a different color OR the second color. Once you have 2 torches lit, you're on the right path. Keep following the color sequence.
bro can you explain briefly at which pillar i have to start and i have to light all the pillars and one more i cant see all pillar lights tell me how to pass the quest

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
bro can you explain briefly at which pillar i have to start and i have to light all the pillars and one more i cant see all pillar lights tell me how to pass the quest
Look at the pillars on the right side. 2 tiles to the right next to the wall is a color tile on the floor. Same on the left side but it's also next to the wall. You walk over the color tiles in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I played this last week and I'm going by memory on the color order. It's the same color order you took to get past the flaming tiles in the first trial room.

assh9988@

Apr 6, 2018
Look at the pillars on the right side. 2 tiles to the right next to the wall is a color tile on the floor. Same on the left side but it's also next to the wall. You walk over the color tiles in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I played this last week and I'm going by memory on the color order. It's the same color order you took to get past the flaming tiles in the first trial room.
The High Priestess' used to be buried with their crown. After leaving Gabriel to heal, Ziva and the MC head for the cemetery West of town. (Make sure to equip Ziva before you leave town.) As soon as you step into the Crossroads you will be attacked by two bandits. They're not too hard too beat either with weapons alone or by using the lightning spell. Afterwards, head into the cemetery. Go all the way to the bottom and you with find the way into the tomb. Fortunately, Ziva has some old keys and one of them fits. When you enter the tomb you will see a fog-clouded room with 25 pillars. Walk North until you see one capped with an orb. Ziva tells you it is lunar magic and asks if you want to rest or go on. If you decide to rest you get +5 HP and +3 MP. Now comes the hard part. There are orbs on the side of each pillar. They need to be activated in a specific order AND pointed in the right direction to light your way to the crypt.

your telling QUEST: The Crown of Sorcery i dont want that i want Crown of Qetesh tell me how to pass those pillars in the barial ground

assh9988@

Apr 6, 2018
your telling QUEST: The Crown of Sorcery i dont want that i want Crown of Qetesh tell me how to pass those 25 pillars in the barial ground[/QUOTE]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Crown of Qetesh tell me how to pass those 25 pillars in the barial ground pls tell me any one
Use the thread search function for the keyword "Guide" or navigate to page 102 and DL it... there is a shematic display of the chamber and the pillars that need to be activated (page 40)

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
where i can find that dragon .tks bro
read the 2 diaries in the temple basement, after that go where the archer bandit is and you should see a new area access, talk with the inkeeper few times, investgate the burned area. go south, use a torch, fight the dragon. attack her with magic, be nice to her, recover the gem, retun to the dragon and ask for the gem.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
read the 2 diaries in the temple basement
Where's the second diary? I only see one with 2 pages (that's the only room with unlocked doors). After I've read it no new location is being displayed.

Also, Trouble in the Cemetry quest is bugged, I haven't got into the crypt but I met Vampires and now I can't get in no matter what part of day it is (so the quest is active despite doing everything I could with them).

Edit:
Found the 2nd diary thanks to this post:
Thanks @apachepro

Last edited:
Reactions: Eikes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also, Trouble in the Cemetry quest is bugged, I haven't got into the crypt but I met Vampires and now I can't get in no matter what part of day it is (so the quest is active despite doing everything I could with them).
it's noy bugged, you just can't turn in the quest unless the vampire sisters are turned into ashes

Reactions: sunaboz
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes