Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Intrirquing. I assume that's the giantess tho the face looks a bit different. But why are you needing to escape out a window?

Reactions: GorgasmX

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
That's just laziness. Do some exploring. That's kinda the of an rpg game. To explore and find things.
Do not be so smart boy, some of us have a job and life. I do not have time to explore...
If you do not have anything nice or positive to say, please just be quiet.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Do not be so smart boy, some of us have a job and life. I do not have time to explore...
If you're so busy with life and a job that you need a someone to screen shot cheats for you, even after they said their location, perhaps you shouldn't be playing games at all. Clearly you are way too busy for such things.

Last edited:

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
If you're so busy with life and a job that you need a someone to screen shot cheats for you, even after they said their location, perhaps you shouldn't be playing games at all. Clearly you are way to busy for such things.
You're probably right kid
One day when you find job and girlfriend you will understand me completely .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You atleast should have the time for the search function as what you asked for was delivered before
Intrirquing. I assume that's the giantess tho the face looks a bit different. But why are you needing to escape out a window?
The giantess is several times bigger than you and wears her hair in a pigtail... that's most likely Alice (the Inn wench)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The giantess is several times bigger than you and wears her hair in a pigtail... that's most likely Alice (the Inn wench)
The would make sense. as maybe the father is knocking, but then the render makes her too tall. As she's to half the windows height. Either that the window is on the floor and shoving the MC out it wouldn't exactly be necessary.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's mostlikely a normal window... her posture and heigth would be at the perfect heigth for a window with it's lowest frame starteing at her waist.
But for size I would compare her to the player... they have equal size around their waist which wouldn't be possible for the giantess

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
can you screenshot and mark the place for us please?
if you couldn;t find it with the instructions, no screenshoot will help you
The would make sense. as maybe the father is knocking, but then the render makes her too tall. As she's to half the windows height. Either that the window is on the floor and shoving the MC out it wouldn't exactly be necessary.
it looks like she's standing on a chair so she appears taller, while the MC is bent

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the chair appears to be in the background... you can't even see her knees, which means probably 60% of her legs are offscreen... but I agree with the rest

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
"if you couldn;t find it with the instructions, no screenshoot will help you "
A screenshoot ! A faken 1 screenshoot ...
Than call me lazi

There are two guards on the same map, one constantly walks in a circle and the other one standing.
And if you're starting from the beginning, the tailor also stands in front of the shop and looks like a guard...
If someone new in the game will not see the difference.
I did all on the instruction and I click on a tree not far from the guard who standing in place. (guess what, NOTHING HAPPENS)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
"if you couldn;t find it with the instructions, no screenshoot will help you "
A screenshoot ! A faken 1 screenshoot ...
Than call me lazi

There are two guards on the same map, one constantly walks in a circle and the other one standing.
And if you're starting from the beginning, the tailor also stands in front of the shop and looks like a guard...
If someone new in the game will not see the difference.
I did all on the instruction and I click on a tree not far from the guard who standing in place. (guess what, NOTHING HAPPENS)
cheatmode is right to the tree stump

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
before you loose your pants or head about how unfair you are treated how about actually searching this thread for "cheats"
if you are to lazy to do even that than don't be surprised if people are also to lazy to answer you

Reactions: Big Mountain

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I thought you could get the swap elf pregnant and the temple goddess also. Weren't their renders teased for that prior to the new temple update before.

No matter what I do tho, nothing happens. Just sex.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes