ShadowWatcher

Jan 10, 2018
whil there be anything whit the elf girl becuse right now she does nothing and nothing has changed for her in any update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
eventually? there has been no mentioning of her in any of the later future release polls/plans.
But considering that minor characters are also getting pregnancy scenes she might also receive some love at some point

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Why can not I meet with vampire sisters?
They are dead.. because you came to the cemetery in the morning, :tf::tf::tf:

They slept in the coffin. They only came out at night....You have to go to the cemetery to find them at night.:FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:
Reactions: ehsa30

chirinos19

Oct 30, 2018
How many positions did you unlock for Erevi sex scenes?
I think you had to give atleast 3 batbreeders for the other one... and afterwards she might be pregnant... her storyline is more about appeasing or impressing Nergal (her dark Lord) rather than pure male fertility
Ready, I had to finish 2 times inside her, now I have another question; I'm on the mission to get the gem of the temple but I do not know where to get it ... Is there a "truly" complete walkthrough of this game?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Same! but i think its only us :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
___________________________________________________________________________________

BTW I have this quest (And the bottom one too) bugged so i cant continue Mia´s quest, someone can give me a save with 100% done? I will continue as far as the game let me but I would like a 100% save to not start from the beginning in the next update.
bug.png

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ready, I had to finish 2 times inside her, now I have another question; I'm on the mission to get the gem of the temple but I do not know where to get it ... Is there a "truly" complete walkthrough of this game?
you need to find the 2 diaries in the temple basement
Same! but i think its only us :(
everyone loves shakala, not everyone likes the goblin tribe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
___________________________________________________________________________________

BTW I have this quest (And the bottom one too) bugged so i cant continue Mia´s quest, someone can give me a save with 100% done? I will continue as far as the game let me but I would like a 100% save to not start from the beginning in the next update.
View attachment 179145
you need to commision a lockpick from the blacksmith, retrieve it after a day and return to frida, you will see a cutscene, same with the puppies. But if you want a save, I did post one with every quest done, it stops at Mia's second child

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
We need good incest story, Alice the barmaid can be abused by her drunk father ...
Or we have an adventure with our daughters in the future Quest...
The possibilities are great :);)

Gulati10

Jan 27, 2018
I am stuck at the cemetary (Crown of Quetesh quest) room with a lot of pillars. What i am supposed to do there???

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes