Sep 18, 2017
Links for the updated download 1.32 on MEGA are not working properly. Really slow to the point you get "resume error" and it's stuck in a loop. Trying the other links but they aren't as good. First time I had problem with MEGA and I tested other links (4gb size) work just fine.

Edit: NM got one from alternative link. MEGA still bad.

Isofruit

Feb 25, 2018
Hi there, May I ask where is the two journals for the gem? I tried to find in the temple but all I got was locked doors.
The temple has 3 floors, the one where Ziva is on, the one below that where there's also the entrance door and the one below that as well.
Check out every room on the lower 2 floors that has paper/books in it, on the floor, in shelves or on tables ;-)

Reactions: Conan7254

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Unlocked
Back to work!
Now that the dust has settled after last weekends launch I'm now fully able to concentrate on next months release.
I'm afraid I have some bad news: Our favorite barmaid (Alice) is getting married! Yes, her father has finally found a suitor with the right qualifications (loads of money!). But has there ever been a more noble cause, than to save a damsel from what must surely be a terrible arranged marriage? I think not!

Spoiling a marriage is hard work, so most of next month's update will be focused on Alice. But I hope to also add a small scene for a new character. I'll reveal more later...

So what else?

As you may know, I had a small poll recently, about sexual sound effects during scenes. Most of you seemed quite neutral to the suggestion, but overall the response was more positive then negative. So I'd like to try one scene with sound effects and then I'll do another poll to determine if this is something worth pursuing.

That's about it for now. I'll post more news and previous when I've gotten more done.

Tinkerer.
View attachment 177217
Thank you so much for this.

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
hi some questions
1) what gift for pregnant dragon (some gold )?? - solved founded another dress in shop
2) How increase stamina (??) for sex with vampires or Ziva and elf?
3) how make victoria pregnant and start LImp dick quest ?? - solved (give black lingerie victoria and drink potion of potency instead of barrenness
4) For whom is black lingerie - solved victoria

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what gift for pregnant dragon (some gold )?? founded another dress in shop
the glden bikini chainmail
How increase stamina (??) for sex with vampires or Ziva and elf?
you'll need an nergy potion and some fertility potions
how make victoria pregnant and start LImp dick quest ??
For whom is black lingerie
the black lingerie is for victoria, if you show her the potion of bareness, you can trick her into letting you cum inside, you can even use a potion of fertility.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
tinkerer did say she's grow very fast...

9 months ago, tinkerer did mention a zombie and a succubus...

there's lots of goblins so she probably kept safe, but the daz assets have a nice driad set, so maybe tinkerer will create one

I like the idea

how about a female minotaur?

I remember in one of the polls, there was the option for tinkerer to focus on the goblins and there would be a confrontation among goblin tribes. maybe a female black goblin/orc will be leading her tribe of goblins against ours

I named her Dawn
I ended up naming her Eleanor but thanks for the suggestion.

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Please someone send a save file for android witha description of how to install it...i mean where do i put the save file in the android?

Reactions: Albert Pike

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Any kind soul willing to share save file? hahaha
You know? You'll get to go on a father-daughter trip in an effort to unlock the secrets of fast trave
I wonder if she'll be a temporary party member that we can add to the team whenever we want, a party member for her questline only or if she'll be just a sprite following us
But victory will see you rise in station among the green skins! Adds some continuous income.
it could be either loot or goblin ears

Reactions: hasan caglar

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Another vote is coming up

Are there will be some punishment "Father daughter style" Ass Spanking or inzest scene...
The people here on the forum adore these things ;)
I would pay you to make a good incest story in game too, we have many options now ...

Reactions: Mighty J
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes