heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
hey guys is there any chance of an updated walkthrough? i can see people talking about a dragon or something in the threads so please post if u haf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I liked this game a lot, I have days playing it and everything is going great but I'm stuck with the sorceress Erevi. I took two very good sacrifices and cum inside her with fertility potion 2 times and after 15 days she tells me that still nothing, I honestly do not know what to do ...:confused::pensive::oops::cryingface::cryingface:
How many positions did you unlock for Erevi sex scenes?
I think you had to give atleast 3 batbreeders for the other one... and afterwards she might be pregnant... her storyline is more about appeasing or impressing Nergal (her dark Lord) rather than pure male fertility

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, her father has finally found a suitor with the right qualifications (loads of money!). But has there ever been a more noble cause, than to save a damsel from what must surely be a terrible arranged marriage? I think not!
it wouldn't surprise me if the suitable dude turns out to be the MC and we'ver been trying to ruin our own wedding

View attachment 177328 Can you help me find the dragon cave?
I see in CG there is this scene? XD
it's part of ziva's questline

there is a button in the cemetry at daylight. what is the function of it?
it opens the crypt where the vampire sisters are

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thank you very much.
so if we pressed it, will we close the vampires path?
no, it will open their crypt, allowing you access to their grave, if you open the coffin in dayliht they will die and you will get paid 200 gold by the mayor. but if you reuturn by night and offer them your services you get to have sex with them and the ghouls won't attack yo anymore

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ouh, it's in Ziva's quest. Thank u sir XD
carefull with the dragon, first you need to fight her and she has over 200 hp, hits for 20 . be nice to her, and when you find the key and the gem, return to the dragoness and bargain for the gem; she'll ask you to knock her up.

Reactions: Slovak

Isofruit

Feb 25, 2018
The diary entry of sister Theresa in the temple hinted at there being an "upgraded" fertility potion to get past Potions of Barrenness, which would enable impregnation of Ziva and Caleah. I'm assuming this is not yet implemented for the two ?

(I have just now finished the quest that gives Ziva the magical dragon gem and done a couple sessions of quality control while on the "normal" fertility potion)

Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
I completed puppies quest and tried to have ssx with frida but then i let the seance play out then mc says it would be good if i got phalus gigantic potion so i go to witch (completed witch trouble) she teachs few recipes but when i click on her it has no option to ask phalus gigantic potion why?

Isofruit

Feb 25, 2018
I completed puppies quest and tried to have ssx with frida but then i let the seance play out then mc says it would be good if i got phalus gigantic potion so i go to witch (completed witch trouble) she teachs few recipes but when i click on her it has no option to ask phalus gigantic potion why?
That potion becomes available once you completed the quest that gives her some magical chalice. The potion and 2 others can then be made at the chalice in her house.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Pretty decent game, the beginning grind was abit annoying but it doesn't take long to get moving, it's got all the tags I'd want bar 1, animation and it would be fine if the sex scenes had more renders and angles, still a fun game but not a fap game lol.

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
carefull with the dragon, first you need to fight her and she has over 200 hp, hits for 20 . be nice to her, and when you find the key and the gem, return to the dragoness and bargain for the gem; she'll ask you to knock her up.
I'm confused about where cave dragon is,do you know the location? I am confused which way to go.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes