Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
Spyglass quest i killed orge but its too dark inside i only get that pumkin or whatever before entering into the cave its says its better if i had light source where to find light source????????

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok my dudes i would really like some help im currently stuck for the rats quest where you have to seal the hole in the tower dread i know you need some clay but where is it ??? its not near the pond at weirdwood or that spot in goblin village
pls help
If you mean the rat hunting quest in the tower of dread you need to move the wooden crate from the south eastern part of the room infront of the hole...the clay is required for Alice Quest and will only appear than.
Spyglass quest i killed orge but its too dark inside i only get that pumkin or whatever before entering into the cave its says its better if i had light source where to find light source????????
You can craft torches at every cooking place for a bandage and a boar carcas... otherwise I think you can buy them in the shop in Weirdwood

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I am stuck on shakala wedding dress.i don't know what to present her.plz reply
if you mean the actual wedding dress you have to kill the yetti thing i forget the name korgul or something by heading south east from goblin camp then dig open cave in the snow with shovel then CAREFULLY avoid all the bad things to reach the yeti kill it return and have the ceremony the gift required after that is the skimpy battle dress in the shop bottom right of the far right set of 2 you will be required to give him a bear pelt before you can buy it, after give it to her and enjoy

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Or I'm stupid like a dick or it's a bug !?
I'm desperate trying to fuck this big girl !!! I brought her dogs back home, I replaced her door lock...
The only thing I can do is to give her vegetables, And when it's night I can get her in the room, but she throw me out !!!

I do not know what to do next, pdf walkthrough doesn't help !!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: timeless333

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
from the questlog it seems you didn't give her the doorlock as gift yet, nor did you bring the puppies back?!
if you completed those quests they shouldn't be displayed as available...
also did you bring her puppys back home for free?
do you have potion of gigantus phalus?

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Ok i did it !!!!
brought her vegetables more than 10 times, She likes vegetables !!!
Now I think I'll fuck her :heartcoveredeyes:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
MC pissed off giant woman with the wolves, and needs to know what to do to get back in her good graces? What gift to give her - He's already given her the lingerie?

Also, where in the mountains to obtain the glass for the armorer to build the spy glass? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes