Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where to find the wheat seeds, and wealthy person to ask about the map for finding the challis? Thanks.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for people having issues with Frida,there are 4 ways to mess up.
- when entering her house you chose to not compliment the house
- when you try to do her without a potion of phallus g.
- when you cum nside her, before she asks you
-when you ask for the puppies and tell it's to protect mia

Black_Sky69

Dec 2, 2017
i have a question, if you choose the cuck option and let the werewolf have it's way with mia will there be any consequences?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i have a question, if you choose the cuck option and let the werewolf have it's way with mia will there be any consequences?
no... she just won;t like MC transforming. but it may make more sense when the nexy update is released, as Tinkerer liked the idea of a wolf hunt

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
then after that where should I go?
you need to put the moonpolled in the mayor's food, then wait for victoria to inform you that it worked and go to her room,and add the moonpollen to her wine, then hide near the bed so she won;t see you and wait for the cutscene

Reactions: Slovak

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
777573.png;compress=true.png Nah ... I like this walkthrough Thank u sir
you need to put the moonpolled in the mayor's food, then wait for victoria to inform you that it worked and go to her room,and add the moonpollen to her wine, then hide near the bed so she won;t see you and wait for the cutscene

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
ok my dudes i would really like some help im currently stuck for the rats quest where you have to seal the hole in the tower dread i know you need some clay but where is it ??? its not near the pond at weirdwood or that spot in goblin village
pls help

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes