Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So, I've haven't played this game for several (3+) updates, and I'm giving it a go now.
One thing I've noticed (I think) is that bears and boars are visible on the adventure map. However, you can't run away from them. This means, that if you walk along a tree, some fucking bear can book it straight for you, and if you're low level, you are absolutely 100% fucked. That just strikes me as infuriating game design.

The combat also has this weird thing where if you select attack, you have to select which unit to attack, even if it there's only one. That's just an unnecessary step. Do all RPGMaker games work like that?

Also, it keep freezing up a lot. Mostly when transitioning between areas, but other times too. Anyone else get that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty sure you mean bears and boars ARE visible on the map
bears make sound when they see you... play with sound and run for the shit of it if you hear them moan
Combat design... yes, yes most of them do
That's a problem with RPG Maker MV and computers with low RAM

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, I meant visible, not "not visible", I typed faster than my brain was thinking.

I'm past the point where I worry about bears now, but it was a bit of a hassle in the beginning where they stand hidden behind a treet and make contact when you're right by them. Not much warning then, sound or not.

It's frustrating that a pixelated 2d game with relatively few variables taxes my pc this much, but I suppose there's some structural tomfoolery.

KingKuppa13

Sep 25, 2018
How the heck do i get passed the stupid fire room, im lvl 8 with the best gear and still cant kill the stupid spider queen either

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Has averybody continue the puzzle room in the temple "after Let there be light" quest?
I'm assumng you did the ritual and ziva is stading near the altar, right? if that's the case you already did it, and the puzzle room is just there to connect the temple with the part under the cemetary

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
I have Phallus potion but Frida doesn't accept my service? I give her vegetables few times and still she is.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes