skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
east of the entrance leading to the mines, theres a path going to the snowy area on top, i didnt realize it at first but just stick to the walls
East off the mounten is the Tower of dread and in the South is a Cave but did not find anything there.

beryn

May 8, 2017
What level do you need to be, to be able to defeat the spider queen?
I am level 6 with: open helmet, cloth, sword and shield equipped, and i about 20 tries i havn't been able to defeat her

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What level do you need to be, to be able to defeat the spider queen?
I am level 6 with: open helmet, cloth, sword and shield equipped, and i about 20 tries i havn't been able to defeat her
you need to learn "lightning strike"... then the spiderqueen goes down in 3rounds

beryn

May 8, 2017
you need to learn "lightning strike"... then the spiderqueen goes down in 3rounds
ok, thanks, but don't know where i would learn that, no mention of it in the walkthrough or when searching the forum for "lightning strike", only mentions of it being used.
I'll just wander aimlessly about for a while hoping to find it.

AmazinK9

Sep 5, 2017
ok, thanks, but don't know where i would learn that, no mention of it in the walkthrough or when searching the forum for "lightning strike", only mentions of it being used.
go talk to erevi in the tower of dread, she will teach you it

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
from erevi the witch

beryn

May 8, 2017
Thank you, weird pacing, the other ingredients are quite easy to find and the last makes no sense the way you need to go and why, oh well…

beryn

May 8, 2017
Well no lightning strike ability learned, learned lightning bolt, but that's an aoe and does not do much more damage than my sword to a single target.

Grinding for way to long and then being stuck, with the only option to spend hours of grinding to maybe get a high level enough tocomplete the quest isn't for me.

erend

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys , if someone can give me a complete save, my save is bugged and i don't want to restart the game :'(

skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
For me i had to pick the egg fardest to the rigth then i did not get poisoned that much and could kill the spider Queen, do i think i was lvl 7 with shield and sword.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes