Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone got a better guide how to do this crown of quetesh puzzle in the graveyard?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v1.32.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
in the mini-game touch the equivalent screen area instead of the directional keys.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
There is any way to get oral sex from the bat breeder? If there is please tell me how to do it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Go to your room in the castle, raise her comfort, feed her better, and when interacting with her in the sex scenes, always go for giving her an orgasm and don't fail often. You'll know you can when she stands by the bars in a teasing pose looking at you when you see her in the cell.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So, current version is 1.32, but also the dev says he is working and a lot of stuff left to be done. How deep is this into development then?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
playing this game atm will entertain you for a few hours atleast (as long as you don't cheat your way through the game)

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
in the mini-game touch the equivalent screen area instead of the directional keys.

oh thanks man i love u lol

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
When the mayor told the MC that there were nasty things going on in the cemetery and he was right. From the moment the MC steps into the cemetery he is attacked by Zombies. Over and over again. He kills one and anther appears as if out of nowhere. When he gets to the back of the cemetery he'll notice a small blood stain just out side the crypt but when he tries to enter he can't get in. “It's locked. There has to be some way of opening ti from the outside”

Look at the crypt to the right. See the discolored block at the the bottom. Push it. Ta Da … the crypt door opens. (SAVE YOUR GAME!!!)

which as I clicked crypt? all and nothing: ((
help plsss

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
anyone have a version where there's no face in the HUD?
the face bug,happens on mac versions run in windows.

When the mayor told the MC that there were nasty things going on in the cemetery and he was right. From the moment the MC steps into the cemetery he is attacked by Zombies. Over and over again. He kills one and anther appears as if out of nowhere. When he gets to the back of the cemetery he'll notice a small blood stain just out side the crypt but when he tries to enter he can't get in. “It's locked. There has to be some way of opening ti from the outside”

Look at the crypt to the right. See the discolored block at the the bottom. Push it. Ta Da … the crypt door opens. (SAVE YOUR GAME!!!)

which as I clicked crypt? all and nothing: ((
help plsss
you nned to click the big, I believe brown crypt's door

DemonKiev

Sep 27, 2017

thanks man

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes