Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
how i can do this scene?

In my game don't have anything to do more with the witch for example an don't see this 3 scene's.
for the first image, you need a potion of energy and 2 fertility potions. for the second you need to break into the mayor's house (carefull of the guard), for the third go to your room in the temple and ring the bell

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Tried downloading all sorts of things but it says something like not valid setup file, I'll have to wait for a android port :(

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.31] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download Win (167MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't figure out how to get this running, don't know what I'm doing as it won't extract on my phone.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Can't figure out how to get this running, don't know what I'm doing as it won't extract on my phone.
it saids windows meaning its for pc.

you must wait for android port

AssHaat

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone do me a solid and post a save right before 1.32. I accidentally deleted my 1.3 folder before I moved my saves over.

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
I got a bluescreen yesterday when trying to start the latest version. Kinda scared to try again. Anybody else got this?
Running windows 10 x64.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes