Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hey here is torrent for version 1.32 -

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok thnx with the energy potion it worked
i have more than 2 normal potions of fertility, is it because i repeated the scene that you can only get 1 girl?
Not sure here... did you give all prisoners to the same girl dureing the deliverie quest?
I can't reproduce your issue if I have 3 or more potions in the inventory

MemeManOne

Aug 19, 2017
quick question: I have chronic arachnephobia so on a scale from 1-10 how bad the spiders look?
I do too, and I'd rate them around a 5. No big fangs, furriness, or eyes. They kinda look like a cross between some kind of insect and a spider. Still, I just held down the enter key and kinda avoided looking at them.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
hey here is torrent for version 1.32 -
The torrent didn't work for me, guessing it doesn't work for android? I'll probably download the compressed version I saw a few pages back till the latest one is out.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The torrent didn't work for me, guessing it doesn't work for android? I'll probably download the compressed version I saw a few pages back till the latest one is out.
Here is the torrent link -

Try it this way

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how i can do this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my game don't have anything to do more with the witch for example an don't see this 3 scene's.
first I'd suggest you use Spoilers...
1st pic is Vampire sisters 4some help Ziva recover the crown of Quetesh and visit the graveyard at night, you'll start a time based quest and have to bring 3 victims to the sisters... each one has a favorite. (also require atleast 2 potions of fertility in order to please them all)
2nd pic impregnate victoria and once she tells you you were successful a new questline will open
3rd pic recover a large crystal and donate a number of smaller ones to Ziva to restore light in the temple

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes