Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How does the MC fight his way back to safety if he's too tired and requires rest - Is their something that he can take to get instant pep?

Also, what is the best optimization combination for fighting? My MC currently has chainmail armor, light helmet, two-handed sword, and ring. He also owns a spear, bow, and shield as options. Thanks.

Reactions: matriks

CarolinaCouple

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, so i'm new to using updating games and was wondering how I load a save file from v1.31 to v1.32 when I install the update? Thanks for any help.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I actually like the new update and I'm wondering why he decided to cut it the first time around. First of all Mia doesn't get raped and second you can repeat the werewolf scenes as often as you want.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can someone say the babies from dragon lady gonna appear or it still not implemented in game?

Man24

Nov 7, 2018
for the QC session with the priestess and half human mid-goblin, how is it continued more than twice? I can not after the perssonage is tired

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I presume you mean the temple 3some with Ziva and Caleah (swamp Elf).
That scene can trigger randomly... save before going to bed and next day ring the bell... if noone comes reload and try again

btw. Tinkerer was intrigued with the idea of a werewolf hunt after that Event in order to get some revenge and protect the players new family... might even be included in the next build

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can someone say the babies from dragon lady gonna appear or it still not implemented in game?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Qucik question, are there any bdsm scenes? Dunno if worthy downloading ;)
The whole game contains quite a lot of soft femdom in various scenes and you've got a dungeon to play with your prisoner. But there's no real BDSM.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes