Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do i complete the Crown of Qetes i looked at the walkthrough for the pattern and got confused now one of the pillers are stuck what do i need to do?
did you remove the veins from the wall where the light hits? simple interaction suffice

tinkerer is fucking lazy these updates are nothing do your job with soul idiot greedy boy.
Are you a game creator, 3D artist or animator by chance? do you have any experience of what it takes to create a game?
People always tend to want more than they get, but these kind of comments really are the worst.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
i video walktrough make
some are certain, some will not be certain. I will prepare you just to show you the way.

Sorry I'm using translated.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017

Okay, I got a bit of criticism due to a scene where the player got upstaged by an overly amorous werewolf. Personally I think it's only fair that the player shares some of the numerous women he keeps, but a lot of people seem to disagree.
Well, don't let it be said that I don't listen to criticism! To appease both sides I have now added new versions of the offending scene(s). During the game you'll be warned of possible controversial content and asked which version of events you wish to play. Furthermore; If I should be tempted to upstage the player again in the future, I promise to only do so when I have an alternate version of events for you to choose.

For those who already have played through the events from version 1.31 and wish to reset Mia's events, pull the lever shown in the picture above. This will reset Mia's story to the point where she was grounded (you'll also get back the Red Riding Hood costume). Do note: you can only pull this lever once.

What's new?

- 14 New images for the alternate events

- Changed grandma's dialogue images to the new model

- Fixed some minor bugs

PQ1.JPG

Reactions: Amonlip9000

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How do you get the enhanced fertility potion?
near the inn west of second bandit

The Witch disappeared after transforming into Ziva. Was this supposed to happen? (And if not then how can I get her back?)
the game has a day&night cycle,the scene probably eneded at night when most girls go to sleep

Where can i find gemstone for the temple?
you need to be nice to the dragoness

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
how to get to the dragon? i mean there is no star blinking in the south to the map...how can i activate the dragon cave or something?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes