Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tinkerer's response about the question of there will be other slaves( like the bat breader)
"yes, but I don't know when... it all takes so much time"

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I did fix the lock, I did not bring a potion though. I don't have the recipe for the phallus potion. She is supposed to teach me I think, but I can't get that far with her. She kicks me out of her bed when I try to sleep in it and she keeps telling me to dream on when I offer my services.
that's because you're too small... luckily your friendly neighbor the witch, will give you a reiepe

BeelzebubXIII

Oct 20, 2017
Did Tinkerer said if there will be any item or portal to fast travel even if it's just to the tower and town? I'm getting sick of running around and getting random encounters just because I need to get crystallized eggs.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Did Tinkerer said if there will be any item or portal to fast travel even if it's just to the tower and town? I'm getting sick of running around and getting random encounters just because I need to get crystallized eggs.
it was mentioned already, he's working on a quick travel method

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Did this game have some cheats or something to help unlock sex scenes and impregantion and pregnancy? And can please can someone share latest save

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
man im so stuck im trying to follow quest log but it still shows me quests that ive finished and not onces i need to do where can i find the gemstone and this dragon people are talking about ?? and thank you for walkthrough on op is was amazingly helpfull

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
tinkerer is fucking lazy these updates are nothing do your job with soul idiot greedy boy.
You're right, but it is 99% of the creators of Patreon who do almost nothing, he says he adds 100 scenes that are 5 animated scenes, haha. (The last update was September 9, he said, had been delayed to release more content, haha), since not only the N.T.R and content C.u.C.K is the game that obvliga see.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
how do i complete the Crown of Qetes i looked at the walkthrough for the pattern and got confused now one of the pillers are stuck what do i need to do?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes