Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me what to do with the Mia questline ? The Dog is outside, the Grandma doesnt like me and when i talk to the dog he says maybe i can switch places with the dog,but how? Thanks in advance

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
This update was boring the girl was eh plus we got NTR for the 2 time.The only good part of this was the naming of the kids like Dick Swett,Kaalmi Maibi and my favorite but could not do it Satoshi SAKASHITA

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.31] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download Win (167MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have sent you a personal message but I don't know my way around this platform well enough to do so. I love your compressed works and would appreciate it much if you could something with THE TWIST as well. thanksss. you are the best. hope you see this.
and sorry guys if this offends you

Reactions: AlexTorch

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
How do u get the pregnant victoria scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she sneaks into the house on afternoons when she's horny
I've had more success getting her to spawn at night. If you go to the upstairs floor of your house in town when the sky is dark and crickets are chirping outside, she'll sometimes be there by the bed waiting for you. You can conveniently advance time by going back and forth between zones (IE the western path and town).

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone please help me out? I returned the pups to Frieda and am giving her veggies every day, but she still tells me to dream on when I talk to her. Can't seem to progress. Did I miss something? Or if anyone knows the parameter to increase her affection in saveeditonline, I can do that too. Thanks!

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys , i have solved this puzzel , all lights have been lit !!! but nothing happens ? What to do ? Or how to proceed ?

upload_2018-11-6_16-9-25.png

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can someone please help me out? I returned the pups to Frieda and am giving her veggies every day, but she still tells me to dream on when I talk to her. Can't seem to progress. Did I miss something? Or if anyone knows the parameter to increase her affection in saveeditonline, I can do that too. Thanks!
did you fix her padlock? did you bring a potion of phallus g?

Can someone please tell me how you switch places with Balder the dire wolf?
you need to know the summon spell and have a steak in your inventory

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes