Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
So, should I lie to Mia about taking care of the baby? I'm worried if I promise her we'll have to be stuck with her and can't spend time with the other ladies.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So, should I lie to Mia about taking care of the baby? I'm worried if I promise her we'll have to be stuck with her and can't spend time with the other ladies.
I've had no problems hooking up with the other women, personally. I haven't tested the theory of rejecting her yet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The wolf scene just having the wolf fuck her ass would have gotten the same "joke" across without the cucking tbh

If it's the wolfmans kid then you're a literal cuckold lol

Reactions: Aioria619

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the question dureing the H-scene for Mia doesn't seem that important... but the way you react once granny and her waiting for you after entering the northern map is.
You can still explore the world if you accept your responcibility, but if you stay away from home for to long she'll be mad with you and you'll have to spend a few days near in order to cook her daily meals or she'll leave you with blueballs

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is there no way to replay all the scenes with Erevi the mistress?? Like the one with her in the kitchen?

burneracct

Sep 1, 2017
Ok thanks, this will be the first time dealing with compressed files so it is fairly likely I will be back with noob questions so thanks in advance. Anything I should know before I start?
there's nothing different, compressed downloads are a godsend because there is no way your 10 minute demo should be a 2 gig download

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you can safely go around, it's just that you are tasked to build a house for Mia and your six kids

the question dureing the H-scene for Mia doesn't seem that important... but the way you react once granny and her waiting for you after entering the northern map is.
You can still explore the world if you accept your responcibility, but if you stay away from home for to long she'll be mad with you and you'll have to spend a few days near in order to cook her daily meals or she'll leave you with blueballs
actually lying causes mia's affection to drop

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
combine some of my favorite tags with some of the most appealing preview images i've ever seen...that grey chick i must possess :O and a lactating giantess?..holy hell i'm trippin' here...i'ma downloading this sucker and will play just to get them !!!!
it's funny how you mentioned 2 chicks that lactate

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes