Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any one have the CGs?

or better, does anyone know of a good unpacker that works with 1.3.1?

I currently use EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.53, but unfortunately it doesn't with this latest version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In earlier versions I did goblins kill runs, i have leveled up the character level 22 and by the way I sold these goblins ears in large numbers and bandages, as well as selling potions and food. I quickly managed to earn nearly 60 thousand. In my opinion there should be possibility to buy the rentet house in the village, and making investments in the village to get some constant income, for example, investing 10,000 in a shop with a weekly or monthly repayments.

By the way does anyone know where to find the wheat for planting?
From what I recollect Tinkerer postponed all food/hunger stuff for later, so Wheat probably won't be included until the gnome cook is included.
I normally keep my money around 1000G and I bought better equipment for every temporal party member, my level is compareable to yours, but I never sold potions... only made what I needed for myself.
Well the Mayor needs a source of income to pay youu for all the Goblins you slay, so I doubt he is inclined to sell such a great source of income... and the shops in the area have the problems with haveing far to little clientel... wouldn' help much to make the blacksmith carry Mythril Weapons if only farmers buy there for example.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I forgot who's Mia, and I see 5 new scenes with her in changelog? Is that gril who lives in woods with grandmother?

Reactions: dking239

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does this game have a gallery room? And if so can I please get a 100% save.
There's is a gallery room, but instead look out for blue orbs, you can use those to replay scenes
but you would have to make Spirit Potions to use them.

Adamantia31400

Jul 2, 2017
Hi
Is it normal that I can't make love with the vampire ?
I mean, I made it one time and it's over, we don't get the option to continue if we want or not like old times.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi
Is it normal that I can't make love with the vampire ?
I mean, I made it one time and it's over, we don't get the option to continue if we want or not like old times.

Thank you in advance for your answers
Do you mean the female bat in the dungeon

If so

You need to improve your relationship with her.
improve her dungeon and her food (you can do that is your bedroom of the witches castle)
buy furniture from the village
Complete the mini-game to allow her to orgasm

do all this and you can do more with her.

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
can someone help me please ? i'm stuck with two things :/ first i need to find a potion for the mayor because is dick doesn't work very well, and second thing is after i save mia and now her grandmother do'nt want to see me again i don't know what to do :/
can anybody give some hint to progress please or even the walkthrough... thanks to those who will answer :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone help me please ? i'm stuck with two things :/ first i need to find a potion for the mayor because is dick doesn't work very well, and second thing is after i save mia and now her grandmother do'nt want to see me again i don't know what to do :/
can anybody give some hint to progress please or even the walkthrough... thanks to those who will answer :)
It's been a while, and I'm not 100% sure, but for the mayor I believe you need to head up to the 1st witches/priestess house north of the village, pass the grandmothers house, and get something from her.

as for Mia and the grandmother, once you speak to the grandmother a wolf should appear from the house, make sure to learn the summoning spell from the witch at the castle and have a nice juicy steak handy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need moonpollen for the mayor, the witch will tell you about them, but you still need to gather them... they grow in quiet a number of locations... but only at night

Reactions: Aioria619

Adamantia31400

Jul 2, 2017
Do you mean the female bat in the dungeon

If so

You need to improve your relationship with her.
improve her dungeon and her food (you can do that is your bedroom of the witches castle)
buy furniture from the village
Complete the mini-game to allow her to orgasm

do all this and you can do more with her.
No I speak about the three vampires girls in the cemetery.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No I speak about the three vampires girls in the cemetery.

Ah!
Those 3 are actually confusing on what you need to, even now I can't figure out what I did exactly to succeed with them.
From what I can surmise, you're meant to capture bandits (don't kill) and offer them to the 3, thing is each requires something different and once you obtain it for them, you can advance and eventually visit them as many times as you want.

That is unless you refused being their servant, if you have then that's it as far as I know you can't advance any further with them.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes