Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really can't see how this werewolf scene causes so much hatred... the girl fucks a guy she believes is the player, that guy finishes early and even more troublesome for Mia inside.
NTR is stealing someones girlfriend not disguising and makeing an ass of himself.
If Mia was to run off with the wolf you can call it NTR... right now it's at best a shit happens situation with a touch of rape (you can't rape the willing, but she wasn't willing for that partner... if she had only known)
So far only The priestesses of Quetesh and the whore are really kind of NTR the player, yet he does not have any serious relationship with any of those

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
I really can't see how this werewolf scene causes so much hatred... the girl fucks a guy she believes is the player, that guy finishes early and even more troublesome for Mia inside.
NTR is stealing someones girlfriend not disguising and makeing an ass of himself.
If Mia was to run off with the wolf you can call it NTR... right now it's at best a shit happens situation with a touch of rape (you can't rape the willing, but she wasn't willing for that partner... if she had only known)
So far only The priestesses of Quetesh and the whore are really kind of NTR the player, yet he does not have any serious relationship with any of those
How to get mia wolf scene?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
It does not bother me so much about the werewolf that bothers me is that you leave the other day and it's as if nothing had happened and the werewolf made her pregnant.
if they gave you a mission to go hunting the werewolf would be fine
and it is simply to give the option to choose I do not think it is so difficult the same goes for shakala you have to see how the other goblins get fucked when in theory it is your wife

Reactions: leetitoldu

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It does not bother me so much about the werewolf that bothers me is that you leave the other day and it's as if nothing had happened and the werewolf made her pregnant.
if they gave you a mission to go hunting the werewolf would be fine
and it is simply to give the option to choose I do not think it is so difficult the same goes for shakala you have to see how the other goblins get fucked when in theory it is your wife
the werewolf might be part of the vampire sisters storyline, as of shakala it didn;t bother me as much as it made sense with how rare female goblins are. as of Mia, it took me days to knock her up (using the enchanced fertility potion)

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
When I talk to grandma she only says "thank you so much for rescuing my granddaughter" and Mia complains that she's depressed. What do I need to do to advance things?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
How is Shakala fucking the whole tribe after you are married not ntr?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
a girl normally requires 3 days to show pregnancy after conception... Mia couldn't have been pregnant by the wolf in that regard, as after a tumble with the player and enhanced fertility potion it takes 3 days for the next part of the scene.
How is Shakala fucking the whole tribe after you are married not ntr?
I never said it wasn't, but at that point she was already ppregnant with your child and it is kind of tradition in her tribe... are you telling me her fucking the entire tribe once is worse than you fucking each female running around constantly?
but calling this game an NTR themed one just for maybe 4 scenes from more than 30 is also bad sports

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah... cause those 3 girls are supposed to do it repeatably, Shakala only does it once for the tradition

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
a girl normally requires 3 days to show pregnancy after conception... Mia couldn't have been pregnant by the wolf in that regard, as after a tumble with the player and enhanced fertility potion it takes 3 days for the next part of the scene.

I never said it wasn't, but at that point she was already ppregnant with your child and it is kind of tradition in her tribe... are you telling me her fucking the entire tribe once is worse than you fucking each female running around constantly?
but calling this game an NTR themed one just for maybe 4 scenes from more than 30 is also bad sports

She is your wife and she is fucked by all the goblins, and she does not give you the option of doing something you want or not, if that is not NTR, I do not know what it is, and I already put a picture where she shows that she was pregnant with the werewolf . she tells you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
She is your wife and she is fucked by all the goblins, and she does not give you the option of doing something you want or not, if that is not NTR, I do not know what it is, and I already put a picture where she shows that she was pregnant with the werewolf . she tells you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While i agree on the ntr part. She does not get pregnant from the werewolf. The scene you linked doesn't lead to her getting pregnant. She is just afraid of getting pregnant

Reactions: Aioria619

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
While i agree on the ntr part. She does not get pregnant from the werewolf. The scene you linked doesn't lead to her getting pregnant. She is just afraid of getting pregnant
Maybe you're right, but the next day she mentions that she wants to have a family and wants you to get pregnant and what bothers me is that she does not mention anything about the other werewolf, that's what really bothers me is to say that you got confused. and a werewolf fucks you and the next day, as if nothing had happened, you should have been given a mission to hunt the werewolf
I do not know if I explain myself well what I'm trying to say
i'm sorry my english not is good

Reactions: Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe you're right, but the next day she mentions that she wants to have a family and wants you to get pregnant and what bothers me is that she does not mention anything about the other werewolf, that's what really bothers me is to say that you got confused. and a werewolf fucks you and the next day, as if nothing had happened, you should have been given a mission to hunt the werewolf
I do not know if I explain myself well what I'm trying to say
i'm sorry my english not is good
Yeah i know what you mean. It's really stupid that they both act like it never happened

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you know at the end of the scene you referred to the narration says that you both agree in a rather awkward situation to never speak about what happened that day again. I am honestly not sure wether or not this will have a consequence as Mia is still pregnant with her first child, but maybe the revenge is still to come?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes