Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah i know what you mean. It's really stupid that they both act like it never happened
the worst is that in the patreon was about 3 months to get the update and was delayed to add more content and you are with this I am no longer his patreon stop being with in shakala and goblin orgia.
I really do not know what to do with the NPC of the prostitute, you can have sex with her. I do not see any point in adding missions when you suck for 50.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
you know at the end of the scene you referred to the narration says that you both agree in a rather awkward situation to never speak about what happened that day again. I am honestly not sure wether or not this will have a consequence as Mia is still pregnant with her first child, but maybe the revenge is still to come?
I do not think since he mentioned that with this update he finished with mia

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So you want to say tinkerer should discard all story and just make this a meet girl x do stuff for her to get in bed with her and be out before anyone has even noticed?
Ok I understood that you absolutely hate even the hint of NTR and that you stopped supporting Tinkerer because of some scenes he included sometimes for the laugther and sometimes for the story... that's fine... but why do you keep complaining about him doing it if you aren't even supporting him any longer?
I do not think since he mentioned that with this update he finished with mia
actually he said he was... next girl is the tavern wench (Alice), he wanted to complete both girls with this realeas but had to realise that that was far to optimistic, so he atleast finished one of both
but did you play far enough to have Mia give birth already? I haven't so I am not sure there is no Quest to come. right now the event with a werewolf is only awkward, but once a child is born that wolf could be a real thread... so maybe once you ask her if she needs help she'll make you hunt down the bastard...but I need to keep going through days to see that happen or not

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I've talked to probably everyone in the game now and I still can't advance the Mia story. What am I missing? Mia just says she's depressed. Grandma thanks me for saving Mia. The dog never shows up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to get the giantess to like you enough to give you one of her pubs (after saveing them from the black Goblins)
but before you can meet Mia behind the shack at her house and give her wood for some favor... after a while she'll offer to give you head, than she requests help by giving her the pub.
Afterwards you can advance as descripted

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
you need to get the giantess to like you enough to give you one of her pubs (after saveing them from the black Goblins)
but before you can meet Mia behind the shack at her house and give her wood for some favor... after a while she'll offer to give you head, than she requests help by giving her the pub.
Afterwards you can advance as descripted
I've already done all of that though but I'll try again.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
So you want to say tinkerer should discard all story and just make this a meet girl x do stuff for her to get in bed with her and be out before anyone has even noticed?
Ok I understood that you absolutely hate even the hint of NTR and that you stopped supporting Tinkerer because of some scenes he included sometimes for the laugther and sometimes for the story... that's fine... but why do you keep complaining about him doing it if you aren't even supporting him any longer?

actually he said he was... next girl is the tavern wench (Alice), he wanted to complete both girls with this realeas but had to realise that that was far to optimistic, so he atleast finished one of both
but did you play far enough to have Mia give birth already? I haven't so I am not sure there is no Quest to come. right now the event with a werewolf is only awkward, but once a child is born that wolf could be a real thread... so maybe once you ask her if she needs help she'll make you hunt down the bastard...but I need to keep going through days to see that happen or not
You're right, I'm like a 5-year-old boy complaining about something free on a page of free games. What bothers me is that it does not give you the option to do anything you have to stay watching the scene you like or do not like. It was not easier to put to jump the scene for me that scene is cuck and ntr since mine is your girl

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The point is that's hardly anything new in this game, so why compalining about it all of a sudden?
Is Mia your most favorite character by chance?
So far the NTR and rape is rather mild (or only even hinted) and at some points can actually be skipped and ignored, just sometimes it is related to the story and is important... I haven't reached the end of Mia's story yet so I can't tell wether or not that scene has any significant value.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
the same author mentions that it is cuck / ntr they had to have the tag
link patreon mentions

Reactions: Prevat

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I've already done all of that though but I'll try again.
Maybe I broke my save somehow. The mine is empty. Frida either sits in her house or wanders the garden and only lets me give her vegetables. I can never do anything else with her unless she is in bed then we can fuck. She is pregnant. I have no option to take the puppies though I remember already having done so. Does anyone have a complete 1.21 save?

Reactions: Aioria619

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
She is your wife and she is fucked by all the goblins, and she does not give you the option of doing something you want or not, if that is not NTR, I do not know what it is, and I already put a picture where she shows that she was pregnant with the werewolf . she tells you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to get this scene?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe you're right, but the next day she mentions that she wants to have a family and wants you to get pregnant and what bothers me is that she does not mention anything about the other werewolf, that's what really bothers me is to say that you got confused. and a werewolf fucks you and the next day, as if nothing had happened, you should have been given a mission to hunt the werewolf
I do not know if I explain myself well what I'm trying to say
i'm sorry my english not is good
keep in mind that Mia got raped by goblins and she had months to sulk pver that, maybe she developed a fatalistic attitude

you know at the end of the scene you referred to the narration says that you both agree in a rather awkward situation to never speak about what happened that day again. I am honestly not sure wether or not this will have a consequence as Mia is still pregnant with her first child, but maybe the revenge is still to come?
I'm on the second pregnancy, and so far no mention of the wolf, but Mia is acting like a proper wife

something tells me the werewolf might have something to do with Alice, just think about it. Her dad keeps her locked at night, he's been lonely, hadn't had a woman in a while, and has similar facial features. What if the inkeeper is the wolf? And he simply lost control?

after a bit of thinking I do not consider the scene as NTR, as Mia and me myself believed in was the MC till the end of the act, Mia was shocked when she did see the MC, after the dead Mia was insecure about the pregnancy but since the house was built, she acts like a proper wife. compared to other girls all it takes to keep her happy is to cook a meal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not sure about the innkeeper...
In Alice story she admitted she once got intimate with a ministrel and her father caught her in the act, which was the reason for him to lock her up at night (when he is asleep and can't watch over her)
Also you can hire the whore to "distract" him in order to "flirt" with his daughter.
But I totally agree with the rest there

Jeduo92

Apr 14, 2018
this one of few games i like .. so much fun but after while everything become Normal .
all best wishes for this job to be complete . and best luck to u guys.

Regards,

kakom

Oct 27, 2017
My biggest pain with this game is the inability to spend the money that was earned during the game.
It would be nice if you could make investments in the village, or you could leave some money with Mia.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well you pretty much can spend the money as is... rent the fields from the farmer and rent the house in town already causes 200G per week to go down the gutter, enable better rations for the bat breeder and you have to pay (I think) 2G per day. all in all you can't just advance time without hunting Goblins every now and than.
Or is it that you would rather spend money to gain a passiv gold gain throughout the game? (like in the last Souvereign or Sex Quest?)

kakom

Oct 27, 2017
well you pretty much can spend the money as is... rent the fields from the farmer and rent the house in town already causes 200G per week to go down the gutter, enable better rations for the bat breeder and you have to pay (I think) 2G per day. all in all you can't just advance time without hunting Goblins every now and than.
Or is it that you would rather spend money to gain a passiv gold gain throughout the game? (like in the last Souvereign or Sex Quest?)

In earlier versions I did goblins kill runs, i have leveled up the character level 22 and by the way I sold these goblins ears in large numbers and bandages, as well as selling potions and food. I quickly managed to earn nearly 60 thousand. In my opinion there should be possibility to buy the rentet house in the village, and making investments in the village to get some constant income, for example, investing 10,000 in a shop with a weekly or monthly repayments.

By the way does anyone know where to find the wheat for planting?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes