ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
combine some of my favorite tags with some of the most appealing preview images i've ever seen...that grey chick i must possess :O and a lactating giantess?..holy hell i'm trippin' here...i'ma downloading this sucker and will play just to get them !!!!

Reactions: Valronn

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
combine some of my favorite tags with some of the most appealing preview images i've ever seen...that grey chick i must possess :O and a lactating giantess?..holy hell i'm trippin' here...i'ma downloading this sucker and will play just to get them !!!!
page 102 has a good guide, don;t cum inside the gigantess till she asks you to
So i did that, saved the daughter, gathered the wood. Now what ?
you need to progress with Frida

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
I love this game. It's unique, it's the only one I can think about which has balance between action, plot and sex. And it's one of the few set in medieval fantasy. Maybe the only one..

Reactions: j4yj4m

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd recoment you play the "Legend of Queen Opala" Series in that case as it fits that perfectly aswell.
But yeah the game is great

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I keep finding games that look promising but alit don't have android port, is there one for this anywhere? Sorry I have asked this on a number of different game threads but I'm fairly new on the scene so to speak :)

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, I rescued Frieda's pups and I give her veggies every day, but she still keeps on telling me to dream on when I try and talk to her. Did I miss something??

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Nov 8, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v1.32] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download Win (183MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.31] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download Win (167MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok thanks, this will be the first time dealing with compressed files so it is fairly likely I will be back with noob questions so thanks in advance. Anything I should know before I start?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
No I speak about the three vampires girls in the cemetery.

Capture a bandit or bat girl and bring it to them at night whenever you want to have sex with them. You'll find them wandering around in the cemetery

You have to use a Potion of Energy if you want to keep the scene going

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Can you actually get Mia pregnant in this build? Done the sex scene twice now and instead of blowing your load inside of her she takes it in her mouth at the very end, saying that she doesn't want to get pregnant.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes